Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-28-2013, 06:12 AM   #61
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Justified!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP3MVP
Was Picker planting something in the chair? A wire or a bomb maybe?
Yea he was definitely planting something, a camera I'd guess, a bomb would have been difficult to be placed discretely.

Last edited by dunksby : 03-28-2013 at 06:16 AM.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:00 AM   #62
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A pretty good finale, concluded a great season well. The opening scene was the best part that is besides the last shot where Wynona grabbed a pistol in a millisecond and managed to shoot the guy multiple times.
Old 02-03-2014, 06:11 AM   #63
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

New season and more awesomeness Catch up if you haven't had the chance yet. I just watched E03 and shit is about to get real...AGAIN.
Old 02-04-2014, 04:17 PM   #64
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Bump!
Old 02-06-2014, 07:36 PM   #65
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This Raylan/Art arc should get pretty interesting. Meanwhile, that small Darryl and Boyd back-and-forth was awesome and I'm hoping to see them in more scenes together going forward. Michael Rappaport is killing it.

I'm a little put off they killed the black dude, I think he had more potential as a character than Darryl's brother does, but we'll see.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 06:17 AM   #66
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
This Raylan/Art arc should get pretty interesting. Meanwhile, that small Darryl and Boyd back-and-forth was awesome and I'm hoping to see them in more scenes together going forward. Michael Rappaport is killing it.

I'm a little put off they killed the black dude, I think he had more potential as a character than Darryl's brother does, but we'll see.
The Haitian looked cartoonish and stereotypical IMO, unless he was introduced as a major player they could never flesh him out. On Rappaport I second your opinion, excellent cast, he surprised me for sure.
How do you think is Boyd gonna deal with him now that apparently Darryl has got the upper hand, as brief as it might be? His moronic brother will be his undoing though, dude has made too many mistakes to survive much longer. I also like getting to know Boyd's crew better now, that was something that needed to be addressed. Additionally I'm so glad to be done with Johnny finally, he had expired by the end of season 2 if you ask me.
There is so much going on in this season, Ava is gonna become a true badass now, once Boyd gets the Heroin into the prison Ava will prepare to eliminate that old hag and take the reigns.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: