Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-26-2006, 08:51 PM   #1
AndyDufrain
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default OT: Chris Matthews is an idiot

I dono if anyone is watching him interview John Edwards right now, but it's almost unbearable. He asks the dumbest questions, has no idea what he's talking about, and is an all around *******. Someone please fire him.
AndyDufrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:53 PM   #2
SixerFan03
High School JV MVP

I like Chris Matthews.
SixerFan03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:53 PM   #3
Younggrease
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyDufrain
I dono if anyone is watching him interview John Edwards right now, but it's almost unbearable. He asks the dumbest questions, has no idea what he's talking about, and is an all around *******. Someone please fire him.

he was having fun... and as a result of the interview you get to see a differenct side of the Edwards family, a side i liked. So I say he did what he set out to do
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:58 PM   #4
garytalarino
Kids at the park dunk on me

while i find chris matthews objectionable from time to time, he really is the only weekday host that's bearable, and not completely biased. he really likes edwards as a person and a candidate, and lets it show. since he doesn't stroke the administration's nuts, he'd never work on cnn or faux news channel.
keith olbermann is good, but he rarely ever interviews anybody, and still covers too much entertainment (i.e. britney and k-fed) garbage, even if he is making fun of them.
the only good interviewers out there are matthews and stephanopolous on sundays. although nobody asks tougher questions than jon stewart. seriously...
garytalarino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 09:03 PM   #5
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Chris Matthews is excellent. The name of the show is Hardball. His job is to push the envelope and ask tough, if not objectionable questions.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 08:31 AM   #6
reppy
Apparently likes anime

Quote:
since he doesn't stroke the administration's nuts, he'd never work on cnn or faux news channel.

Are you freaking kidding me? Do you remember him lavishing praise on Bush after "Mission Accomplished"? Saying, "I really think women like this war." ****ing disgraceful. Didn't he also used to call Bush "Churchillian"? Ugh. Maybe that was someone else. I think I just vomited a little bit in my mouth typing that out, though.

http://mediamatters.org/issues_topic.../chrismatthews

Quote:
although nobody asks tougher questions than jon stewart. seriously...

Agreed. I like Colbert, too. It's a sad state of affairs when the fake news people are asking tougher questions than the "real" news people.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: