Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-26-2011, 02:50 PM   #16
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: [VIDEO] LeBron James: Cleveland Tribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Sigh and noe the thread is ruined. Took longer than I thought.
What?I said I miss his hairline and thise bricks. What's wrong wit that
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:13 PM   #17
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu

bricks as in powerful dunks where it looks like a rock was shot through a cannon?
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 05:30 PM   #18
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I miss that hairline and those bricks
How are you going to miss a brick though.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 05:39 PM   #19
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

you miss his hairline?

he always had that hairline imo.....

Lebron 2002-2003:

Lebron 2006-07-08:

SAME HAIRLINE...
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:51 PM   #20
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm thinking of doing a remix video. Same theme, different song and a more variety of clips throughout his career. The clips I featured are mostly contained to his last two seasons when the Cavaliers were considered an finals favorite, but failed to appear because of the team's short-comings.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:00 PM   #21
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Actually I uploaded to YouTube first, the link is here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaCSqRS4XLA

...but it's blocked because of the song and copyrights, and it won't let me dispute the video with the normal dispute process. So I figured I'd share a direct download and post it on a YouTube alternative.

Also, you're more than welcome to upload it to YouTube as the original if you can get past the copyright of it being blocked. Usually I can dispute it and it'll get unblocked in all countries except like Germany or something, but with this it won't let me even dispute it because of the WMG content and it's blocked in like 30 countries.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 09-27-2011 at 12:17 AM.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:10 PM   #22
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Still waiting on RedBlackAttack's and mlh's response and feelings.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:16 PM   #23
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

cavs lebron was such a physical beast, especially 08-10.
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:41 PM   #24
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Still waiting on RedBlackAttack's and mlh's response and feelings.
I know I'm neither of them, and I'm not even a Cleveland fan but that video did nothing but piss me off. I have no emotional ties to Cleveland but if anything that video shows he definitely should have stayed there. He was a much better player there and way more entertaining to watch. Makes watching him in Miami feel so much emptier. And don't worry about ThaSwagg3r (not that you are), the kid was asking about what science courses to take in high school. He's at best a 15 or 16 year old trolling a bunch of people twice his size and some old enough to be his freaking dad. He's literally just a kid lol.

Oh, and it goes without saying, that was a very well done video
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:46 PM   #25
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave3
I know I'm neither of them, and I'm not even a Cleveland fan but that video did nothing but piss me off. I have no emotional ties to Cleveland but if anything that video shows he definitely should have stayed there. He was a much better player there and way more entertaining to watch. Makes watching him in Miami feel so much emptier. And don't worry about ThaSwagg3r (not that you are), the kid was asking about what science courses to take in high school. He's at best a 15 or 16 year old trolling a bunch of people twice his size and some old enough to be his freaking dad. He's literally just a kid lol.

Oh, and it goes without saying, that was a very well done video
Thank you for the input and honesty.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:48 PM   #26
RRR3
NBA Legend

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeumUgB--Bk
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:50 PM   #27
ThaSwagg3r

Quote:
Nice... .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ylCwWgURNw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wipCr2Wtam0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sL3KDhhUZ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3uEET94UBw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsd8V5rcED0

I'm surprised LeBron hasn't confiscated all those videos yet.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:51 PM   #28
RRR3
NBA Legend

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Hilariously, none of those were Wade.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:53 PM   #29
ThaSwagg3r

Quote:
Hilariously, none of those were Wade.
You really enjoy talking about Wade don't you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2P1HufyfE

And he got LeBron T'd up. Mentally weak loser.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:53 PM   #30
Phong
Decent college freshman

Phong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputation

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5KAFtFncx0
Phong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: