Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-27-2011, 12:34 AM   #16
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Tony The Comeback KING Romo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
no, I'm saying this should be from the Colin Cowherd account b/c you are being a little over the top with the love. I assumed you had bashed him in the past when you said you are an Eagles fan.

Colin Cowherd (the actual person) is the king of bashing a player and then flipping his position and showering over the top love on him.

Hence the reason I said this would be the perfect type of post for whoever has that alt account to be posting.

the only thing that was needed is a mention of how Romo wore a nice shirt and no backwards hat b/c Cowherd has said in the past that one of the biggest reasons he bags on Tony is b/c he thinks its unprofessional to wear a backwards ballcap when giving interviews.

BTW, I thought Romo was great tonight and said so in the game thread so I don't disagree with the basic point of this thread.
I bashed him in the past and a lot of it probably stemmed from being an Eagles fan. Now that I've grown up a bit and truly love football to the point where I enjoy watching all teams/players equally, it's beyond apparent that Tony Romo is not only a great QB but he's a very clutch one too.

The fans/media/etc. all like to talk about how he is a choker and this and that. His past two performances for a healthy QB were pretty flawless, when you factor in the fact that he's playing with an injury that would prevent most players from even suiting up it makes it that much more impressive. This was against two top 10 defenses too (SF and WAS both very solid).

I simply call it like I see it. So far in this very young season, Romo has been the MVP in my eyes and has displayed more heart/courage/toughness then just about anyone.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:41 AM   #17
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Romo turned on God mode tonight - speechless, one of the best performances ever in the regular season.

Well, it sure didn't take long for the hyperbolic Prime post.

One of the best regular season performances ever? Really?
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:46 AM   #18
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Well, it sure didn't take long for the hyperbolic Prime post.

One of the best regular season performances ever? Really?
dude i am not primetime...are you really questioning that?

yes it was an amazing regular season performance, when you factor in everything it makes it an all time performance. just calling it like i see it.
Old 09-27-2011, 12:55 AM   #19
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He aight.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:06 AM   #20
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Think Marlo is just happy with Romo b/c he won him his fantasy matchup lol
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:11 AM   #21
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
Think Marlo is just happy with Romo b/c he won him his fantasy matchup lol
he won me around 1k tonight too
Old 09-27-2011, 01:26 AM   #22
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
he won me around 1k tonight too

That too

GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:55 AM   #23
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

He's the second worst quarterback in the NFC East.

Last edited by Scoooter : 09-27-2011 at 04:27 AM.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:02 AM   #24
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

-THE LEGEND- continues

Marlo seems like the only one here that has an NFL brain...

I went to the game, my jaw is STILL ON THE F*CKING GROUND after watching Romo scramble out of an all out blitz and convert a 3rd and f*cking 21...HOLY MARY MOTHER OF F*CKING JOHN MADDEN'S SHIT...

I was sure the game was over at 3rd and 21...Romo came through with the cluthest shit EVER...can't believe he converted that...

AND HE WAS WEARING F*CKING SWAT ARMOUR UNDER HIS UNIFORM!!!

after getting 2 numbing shots in f*cking stomach!!!

he had to sleep in a chair all week cause he couldn't breath right!!!

all of you need to kneel before Romo right now...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:03 AM   #25
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
He's the second worse quarterback in the NFC East.
any cred you ever had (prolly none)...gone
Old 09-27-2011, 03:38 AM   #26
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Romo clutch mofo these days
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:23 AM   #27
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
dude i am not primetime...are you really questioning that?

yes it was an amazing regular season performance, when you factor in everything it makes it an all time performance. just calling it like i see it.

I saw Playmakers and it read just like one of his posts. My bad.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:26 AM   #28
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
any cred you ever had (prolly none)...gone
You're right, that wasn't fair.

Starting quarterback.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:53 AM   #29
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

LOL @ Romo being the MVP so far.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:27 PM   #30
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I saw Playmakers and it read just like one of his posts. My bad.
you're right, that post was pretty spot on
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: