Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 09-28-2011, 03:58 AM   #1
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague has an OK reputation so far
Default Kobe Bryant Revealed His Olympiacos B.C. Jersey During Nike Event

Kobe got his Olympiacos B.C. jersey from Vassilis Spanoulis at their Nike basketball event.

VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN2pUnR9_5w

Last edited by Euroleague : 09-29-2011 at 09:38 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:42 AM   #3
winwin
Free Kosovo

winwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Kobe Bryant Revealed His Olympiacos B.C. Jersey During Nike Event

nice of kobe to support this broke ass country during this time..
thou nobody will buy anything good move
winwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:58 AM   #4
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
So beautiful to see Kobe and T-Mac on the same pic!
And Euroleague, stop giving your own threads 5 stars..

where do you see T-Mac?
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:15 AM   #6
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

http://www.redplanet.gr/basket/kompi...s.1386842.html

Kobe: "Spanoulis Is Amazing"

Marios Mastrogeorgiou | Published: Tuesday September 27 2011 13:35

The star of the Los Angeles Lakers and the NBA, Kobe Bryant spoke the best words about Vassilis Spanoulis when he was asked a question about the great victory of Greece over the U.S. in Saitama in 2006, at an event that he attended in Athens.

The leading active scorer in the NBA, the great Kobe Bryant, was in Athens and took part in an event located at the center of the city.

Bryant was asked about the "magical" 101-95 victory of the Greek national team against the U.S. team of LeBron James and the other NBA stars at the 2006 FIBA World Championship. "The Black Mamba", despite the fact that he did not play in that game, mentioned Vassilis Spanoulis (whom he played against at the 2008 Olympics), speaking with flattering words.

More specifically, Kobe said:

"It was a very tough game for us. Greece is a great team and it was a very important game for all of us. Greece is a great execution team and they are great at running the pick and roll from the top of the arc.

In Beijing, it was my responsibility to guard Spanoulis, who is an amazing player. We were all very focused and ready for that game. And at the same time, we were also excited about it. It was a very special game."
Old 09-28-2011, 06:26 AM   #8
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Are you serious?

i dont see any Tracy McGrady in the pics?
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:05 AM   #9
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
http://www.redplanet.gr/basket/kompi...s.1386842.html

Kobe: "Spanoulis Is Amazing"

Marios Mastrogeorgiou | Published: Tuesday September 27 2011 13:35

The star of the Los Angeles Lakers and the NBA, Kobe Bryant spoke the best words about Vassilis Spanoulis when he was asked a question about the great victory of Greece over the U.S. in Saitama in 2006, at an event that he attended in Athens.

The leading active scorer in the NBA, the great Kobe Bryant, was in Athens and took part in an event located at the center of the city.

Bryant was asked about the "magical" 101-95 victory of the Greek national team against the U.S. team of LeBron James and the other NBA stars at the 2006 FIBA World Championship. "The Black Mamba", despite the fact that he did not play in that game, mentioned Vassilis Spanoulis (whom he played against at the 2008 Olympics), speaking with flattering words.

More specifically, Kobe said:

"It was a very tough game for us. Greece is a great team and it was a very important game for all of us. Greece is a great execution team and they are great at running the pick and roll from the top of the arc.

In Beijing, it was my responsibility to guard Spanoulis, who is an amazing player. We were all very focused and ready for that game. And at the same time, we were also excited about it. It was a very special game."

"adam morrison can play"

people are politically correct. i wish i could look at a post like this normally but i just know deep down you think him saying that somehow validates the garbage you spew
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:09 AM   #10
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
"adam morrison can play"

people are politically correct. i wish i could look at a post like this normally but i just know deep down you think him saying that somehow validates the garbage you spew

Yeah, it has nothing to do with the fact that he practically beat Team USA by himself in the 4th quarter.................

http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fe/06_...t_boxScor.html
Old 09-29-2011, 09:35 PM   #11
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN2pUnR9_5w
Old 09-29-2011, 10:40 PM   #12
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Yeah, it has nothing to do with the fact that he practically beat Team USA by himself in the 4th quarter.................

http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fe/06_...t_boxScor.html

I dunno why you gave me those stats but they show this Span guy arguably wasn't even the best player on his own team.

T. Papa with 8 and 12 might have had a better game than just 22 pts half of which came from fts (might have been fouling him at the end?) and then Melo clearly outplayed both of them. Looks like USA would have had an easy win if they didn't choke from the FT line.
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:45 PM   #13
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kobe with the kids http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p7R2zz11TI

#VERY RARE
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:55 PM   #14
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

anthony parker has 2 mvps, kobe only has 1
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:40 PM   #15
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
i dont see any Tracy McGrady in the pics?
dude is seeing his own things.
Theoo's Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: