Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-25-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Fable III

Releases October 26th

The story of this game will take place 50 years after the events in Fable 2. Here's an interview with the creator of Fable 3 talking indepth about some new features. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Xthk3_qmo

More videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpR2Uy2VLMc

Actual gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvuIH...eature=channel

The special edition will include the following...

Quote:
The Limited Collector’s Edition is set to offer downloadable content and in-box items wrapped up in a distinctive box created in the likeness of an old book.

“A new quest: Uncover the mystery of the haunted forests of Silverpines and earn the legendary sword, Wolfsbane, deadly against wolves and balverines.
“Exclusive location: Unlock a new region, ideal for settling down with a family and discovering new treasures.
“Fable III playing cards: Created by Lionhead, these cards depict every type of character in “Fable III,” including Heroes, royals, rebels and villains from across Albion and beyond.
“Guild Seal Coin: The coin features a Good side (blue) and Evil side (red) to assist players in making critical decisions that will impact the fate of the world forever.
“A new dog breed: Renowned for its loyalty, the Boxer is a brave canine companion worthy of greatest Queens and Kings.
“One unique outfit: Unearth one male and female outfit from the mysterious, faraway land of Aurora, a new destination in your “Fable III” adventures.”
http://projectego.net/840/fable-3-li...s-edition.html
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:30 PM   #2
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fable III

I'm glad this is coming out for PC. Too bad Fable 2 didn't. Strange that they'd just skip one game in the series on a platform.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:24 AM   #3
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Definitely getting this on release date. Fable 2 wasn't as good as the 1st story wise but there's still so much to do in Fable that it keeps me entertained. This one sounds like it will be much improved. I just need to finish all the achievements now. I'm like 39/66 with pretty much all co-op or online related achievements left.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 02:37 AM   #4
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Definitely getting this on release date. Fable 2 wasn't as good as the 1st story wise but there's still so much to do in Fable that it keeps me entertained. This one sounds like it will be much improved. I just need to finish all the achievements now. I'm like 39/66 with pretty much all co-op or online related achievements left.
If you're still needing the Doll Catcher achievement and have Live, I could hook you up with the dolls. I pretty much have multiples of everything in Fable 2.
Old 09-26-2010, 02:54 AM   #5
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
If you're still needing the Doll Catcher achievement and have Live, I could hook you up with the dolls. I pretty much have multiples of everything in Fable 2.
Yea I have live. I have I think 39/66 achievements. Pretty much everything but getting the townspeople drunk. Everything else is the collection achievements, the keys/gargoyles, and completion stuff.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:23 AM   #6
m y t i n
I hit open 5-footers

m y t i n has decent reputation

I'm pre-ordering this game tomorrow
m y t i n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:39 AM   #7
Nelson14
best Dallas PG

Nelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation here

this game will be amazing
Nelson14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:09 AM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah Undisputed hooked me up with Fable 2 stuff.

Heck I might go back on there and just sit at the lobby trying to see if people really give microsoft pts for stuff. I mentioned a long time ago some dude offered I think 800 micr pts for those Dolls. Dont know why I didnt take his offer. But there has to be desperate f*ckers still lingering there.

I have a 2nd game save at the end so if you need those end game achievements and dont feel like playing the game 2 more times to get it? Let me know. I also may have a game save at the Colloseum where you need to score a certain pt total to unlock a teddy Bear which is apart of the dye achievement. I'd have to check tho, not sure if I kept playing on it or not. That was a pain trying to get that score.

Cant wait for Fable 3.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:24 AM   #9
clipse026
Local High School Star

The Colosseum is part of a DLC right? I haven't played the game in a few months. Been working on L4D and WaW achievements.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:27 AM   #10
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Quote:
The Colosseum is part of a DLC right? I haven't played the game in a few months. Been working on L4D and WaW achievements.
Yes. It's part of the "See the Future" DLC, which is 400 microsoft points, if I remember correctly.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:57 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

What WaW achievements you working on? I got all besides the Big Baller achievement where you need to get 75,000 pts in Shi No Numa. I've been hoping I come across a modder because I played with some who spawned all the guns, can give you infinite life and all types of things. Finding 3 other people who know what to do, arent cheap with cash and work as a team? Not easy.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:30 PM   #12
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Couple more weeks.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:35 PM   #13
clipse026
Local High School Star

I've only done the campaign on Hardened so far. Just been working on multiplayer trying to get better at it. I made it to round 14 without a revive on the zombie map and then died . But I'm going to have to shell out for all the maps next week I think. It's too fun.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:17 PM   #14
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson14
this game will be amazing

Lionhead has a bad habit of overhyping all their games, especially the fable series. Not that the other fable games were bad, I just didn't think they were anything special. Not expecting much different from this, hopefully I'm wrong though.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:56 PM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
I've only done the campaign on Hardened so far. Just been working on multiplayer trying to get better at it. I made it to round 14 without a revive on the zombie map and then died . But I'm going to have to shell out for all the maps next week I think. It's too fun.

Oh man there were some campaigns on Hardended that stressed me out. One comes to mind is Heart of Reich I believe. There is a part where you gotta blow up these guns. I literally had to look on youtube for a guide and even that didnt help me that much.

By far the toughest of all the COD games to beat on Hardened but very rewarding and a feeling of satisfaction. So you dont have Sho No Numa or Der Riese?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: