Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-03-2011, 10:59 PM   #61
clayton
Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

clayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Who is getting 2k12 today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I've noticed there's quite a lot of Kobe Bryant fans on this website so I thought maybe you guys would want to get an early look at '98 Frobe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=jKwz-JEshuE
Animations look very realistic.
clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:08 PM   #62
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
When you open the bedroom door of most of the ISH posters who saw that video, it's like the elevator doors opening in The Shining. Only white and sad.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:11 PM   #63
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Giving you guys a heads up. I'm going to be writing an in depth review tonight at about 1-2 AM on 2K12. I will be trying to give as much information as I can for those of you who have to wait a few days or weeks. I'll also give you all a chance to ask questions and make sure I get back to all of you. I feel like nobody has been answering my questions on the game who already has it... but I'm gonna take care of everybody in that regard.

I'm going to focus on these modes.

My Player
Association (offline)
Legends mode
Creating a Legend mode (where you pick current player to do My Player mode type deal)

I'll likely be selecting John Wall for Create a Legend.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:20 PM   #64
Borat
very niiice

Borat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakkreth
No point to pay for it, u know torrent and stuff... And why would I pay, not like it would take even 10% of my playing time from SC2.

cos thats stealing you petty thief
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:25 PM   #65
NBAller
Good High School Starter

NBAller has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Giving you guys a heads up. I'm going to be writing an in depth review tonight at about 1-2 AM on 2K12. I will be trying to give as much information as I can for those of you who have to wait a few days or weeks. I'll also give you all a chance to ask questions and make sure I get back to all of you. I feel like nobody has been answering my questions on the game who already has it... but I'm gonna take care of everybody in that regard.

I'm going to focus on these modes.

My Player
Association (offline)
Legends mode
Creating a Legend mode (where you pick current player to do My Player mode type deal)

I'll likely be selecting John Wall for Create a Legend.

no team-up though?
NBAller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:29 PM   #66
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I've noticed there's quite a lot of Kobe Bryant fans on this website so I thought maybe you guys would want to get an early look at '98 Frobe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=jKwz-JEshuE

AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:57 PM   #67
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24

SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:57 AM   #68
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

I'm here at gamespot right now

I will post pics up tomorrow
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:09 AM   #69
Miserio
I dunk on kids

Miserio has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsCaptain
Steve Nash... old? pfft.

He gets better with age. Like fine wine.

He almost had another 40/50/90 season last season.

Lead all guards in double doubles last season.

Lead the league in APG last season.

Lead the league in APG 5 out of the last 7 seasons.

Age means nothing.

Never call the best PG in the league old again!!!

Especially when he is extremely fit, healthy, and agile. He has no signs of slowing down. (Besides when he decides to lay down on the court haha) But that doesnt effect his play.
He was always a bad defensive player, now... he's awful.
Miserio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:15 AM   #70
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K12 release date is TODAY! Who is getting it?

I would be in no mood to play it given there is no season right now...maybe when the lockout is sorted.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:39 AM   #71
KOBEtherealKing
Laker Fans Unite'14

KOBEtherealKing has an OK reputation so far

Had the game since last friday, my player mode is an upgrade. Game is amazing, sucks that has no update yet for rookies roster. 2k12 > madden 12, in my opinion.
KOBEtherealKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:04 AM   #72
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
I would be in no mood to play it given there is no season right now...maybe when the lockout is sorted.
Really I feel that with the lockout I'm more inclined to play due to the lack of basketball lol.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:25 AM   #73
SouthsFinest
Can barely lace up my sneakers

SouthsFinest has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthsFinest
I would but it doesn't come out in the UK till the 7th .. And another thing I can't post anything and I really need to go into topic about what team should I follow and stuff. Can anyone help me? PM me if you can because then I will get the E-mail for it.
Just a little bit about me. I'm from the UK and have just got back into the NBA the past year or s. I used to support the lakers but I don't really like the arrogance of the team anymore. I enjoy D.Wade playing but also love the look of Josh Selby. The only thing is I need a team that will get most air time in the UK if the LOckout ends. lol

Anyone else with suggestions?
SouthsFinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:44 AM   #74
AI3Anthony
A New Era Begins

AI3Anthony is considered somewhat coolAI3Anthony is considered somewhat coolAI3Anthony is considered somewhat cool

Picking up my copy after class today
AI3Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:54 AM   #75
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI3Anthony
Picking up my copy after class today
word.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: