Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 10-03-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
postmupndunkit
BEASTING ON YOU BUMZ

Default Boozer & Brewer for Arenas-STRAIGHT UP

Magic get Boozer 4yrs and Brewer 2 yrs - $18 million
Bulls get Arenas-$19 million/3 years

Rose
Arenas
Deng
Gibson
Noah

Rose would wake his a$$ up. I think it would work---PLUS---- we also have the clean the house option and give up everything for D. Howard and get Arenas or Turk also in the trade. I'd take Arenas over Turk though. Having Howard and Rose would be sick but not likely. Getting rid of SNOOZER would be awesome. Oh yeah Gibson has to be resigned at the end of the 2011-2012 season along with Rose so..... Now you see why cleaning house would actually be a good thing. Noah, Boozer, Gibson, Bogans and 2 1st round picks for Howard and Turkgolu or something close to that.

Rose
Brewer
Deng
Turkgolu
Howard

Rose
Arenas
Deng
Asik
Howard

The latter would be AWESOME.
postmupndunkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #2
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Default Re: Boozer & Brewer for Arenas-STRAIGHT UP

Rose would wake his ass up from what? He was sleeping or something? I didn't know that! Geez, a 21 year old MVP that doesn't win everything must be sleeping.

Terrible trade. Terrible. We don't want Arenas. He's good, but overpaid undersized, and inconsistent as hell. He'll light up weak competition, but fall short to the same strong players that we'll face in the playoffs.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:13 AM   #3
postmupndunkit
BEASTING ON YOU BUMZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Rose would wake his ass up from what? He was sleeping or something? I didn't know that! Geez, a 21 year old MVP that doesn't win everything must be sleeping.

Terrible trade. Terrible. We don't want Arenas. He's good, but overpaid undersized, and inconsistent as hell. He'll light up weak competition, but fall short to the same strong players that we'll face in the playoffs.

I was talking about Rose waking Arenas up from his slump. One thing a player NEVER loses is his shot and he needs Rose to help build his confidence back up basically. Do you remember Boozer's playoff performance? Remember his pre and in season injuries? Boozer has to go.... hell anybody but Rose can go imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4zm9rVN8eI
postmupndunkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:28 AM   #4
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Hey, anyone here can tell you that I don't want to keep Boozer. But I'm not dumb enough to trade washed up for another washed up. I want to keep Ronnie. He's priced right for his role, and he is an elite defender. If we need to get more offense, we should get rid of our so-called offensive players that aren't playing their part, not get rid of our defensive strengths to patch our offensive holes. That's ass backwards.

Can someone here chime in on my catch phrase on proposals like this? Ah, I'm impatient, this is video game general managing. This only works in video games.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:24 AM   #5
Go Getter
Wild 100's

you gotta be on that dope man wtf is on your bird?
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:57 PM   #6
VishaltotheG
College star

Fucking idiot
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:14 PM   #7
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

lol.......................

oh and side note, Rose is a great leader, but he's not the motivational type. He's more of a lead by example guy, he's not in the huddle telling everyone to get their asses in the game.
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:17 PM   #8
Rnbizzle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by postmupndunkit
I was talking about Rose waking Arenas up from his slump. One thing a player NEVER loses is his shot and he needs Rose to help build his confidence back up basically. Do you remember Boozer's playoff performance? Remember his pre and in season injuries? Boozer has to go.... hell anybody but Rose can go imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4zm9rVN8eI
Why the hell would you say 'anybody but Rose can go imo' when the team just got to the ECF.. Why **** that up? I mean, if you can get a definite upgrade, sure.. Or get a solid SG for a not so important piece, alright. I wouldn't mess with the chemistry they got going now though.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:25 PM   #9
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
Why the hell would you say 'anybody but Rose can go imo' when the team just got to the ECF.. Why **** that up? I mean, if you can get a definite upgrade, sure.. Or get a solid SG for a not so important piece, alright. I wouldn't mess with the chemistry they got going now though.
for Gilbert Arenas no less...
Old 10-06-2011, 02:32 AM   #10
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

The only time I wanna hear the words "anybody but Rose can go" Dwight Howard better be attached to the other end of the deal
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:24 PM   #11
methusala
Serious playground baller

The hell man.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 12:04 AM   #12
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

thats horrible it really is.. you want to pay arenas 20 mil every year for 3 years? btw i believe his contract goes up in increments of 2 mil, so this yr is 19 the next is 21 and the third is 23 mil i believe, oh what? trade him if he doesn't pan out?

i like glen baby davis for boozer but i don't think the celts bite, glen got paid 6.3 mil he's prolly lookin at 9-12 mil range realistically which i think he's more of a 8-9 mil guy a solid 6th man, and maybe they'll throw in delonte to match contracts then try to sign jason richardson, jrich is a obvious fit with the bulls, lets see if he buys into our city which i think for sure he will
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 01:40 AM   #13
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
thats horrible it really is.. you want to pay arenas 20 mil every year for 3 years? btw i believe his contract goes up in increments of 2 mil, so this yr is 19 the next is 21 and the third is 23 mil i believe, oh what? trade him if he doesn't pan out?

i like glen baby davis for boozer but i don't think the celts bite, glen got paid 6.3 mil he's prolly lookin at 9-12 mil range realistically which i think he's more of a 8-9 mil guy a solid 6th man, and maybe they'll throw in delonte to match contracts then try to sign jason richardson, jrich is a obvious fit with the bulls, lets see if he buys into our city which i think for sure he will

Why get a lesser version of Boozer in davis?
Old 10-09-2011, 03:54 PM   #14
97 bulls
3-time NBA All-Star

I hate to pile on here. But...... damn this would be a terrible trade. Arenas style is too similar to rose. A small ball dominant guard. He plays no defense, is overpaid, is often injured. I just don't see that working
97 bulls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:29 PM   #15
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

This is a terrible trade idea.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: