Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-05-2011, 02:22 PM   #31
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA 2K12: My Player Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I dont get the shot releases....no J.Crawford? No Wade? You gotta pick a release number? Only player names I seeis Oakley, Arenas, Bargnani, Lee. WTF

I want to pick the shots I had in 2k11. Not possible? I dont know all 80 releases.

The standard quick release worked really well for me. As long as they have that I'm happy. I get your gripe though.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 02:24 PM   #32
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I dont get the shot releases....no J.Crawford? No Wade? You gotta pick a release number? Only player names I seeis Oakley, Arenas, Bargnani, Lee. WTF

I want to pick the shots I had in 2k11. Not possible? I dont know all 80 releases.

I think in my player mode you have to use money from your contract to buy the other shot releases. I was looking through some menus and saw the option to buy jordans jumper for like $3 million or something.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 02:48 PM   #33
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
I think in my player mode you have to use money from your contract to buy the other shot releases. I was looking through some menus and saw the option to buy jordans jumper for like $3 million or something.

Yeah someone just told me the jumpers I want I have to unlock thru money. F*ck.

The standard crap for now I guess I'll manage.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 02:59 PM   #34
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

Yea it's hard as hell to tell a difference between them too!
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 03:42 PM   #35
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Went back to my athletic center on the Sixers and I'm loving it! I wanted to give the new post game more of a chance. It sucks I don't always get the ball but they do dump it down to me quite a bit so far. I have 12 points, 2 blocks through 3 quarters off the bench. I love playing with the Sixers actually more than the Clippers and Wizards on my other players. Sixers team has a bunch of unselfish players. None really are ball dominant so I get lots of touches and teammates take smart shots.

I love my Skyhook and spin off defender dunk move. Awesome stuff.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:35 PM   #36
Clippersfan86
Banned

It's awesome because it's more expensive to buy things now with skill points... but skill points are much easier to earn. You get them while simulating games (meeting career goals) AND you get them every 2 weeks for pay day. I'm up from a 60-64 overall already just from playing 3 rival games and simming rest.

Still haven't figured out how to do team events to increase chemistry like the Devs said we would be able to.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #37
Clippersfan86
Banned

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I found it. Under my purchases. Awesome. I used my 500k in savings to buy chemistry and stuff. I got team chemistry from 61 to 67 by only spending 60k. Not bad. Can only do once per season though.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:26 PM   #38
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I haven't gotten 2K12 yet but when I do I'm gonna make my 6'4'' Slashing SG over. He is in the model of a Dwyane Wade type just with better range. I'll try to go to the Bulls again just like in 2K11

I'll also make a 6'1'' All Around PG and go to the Knicks
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:48 PM   #39
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

so what is the play calling like this year? last year i almost lead the league in scoring, yet rarely had a play called for me
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:54 PM   #40
Clippersfan86
Banned

LOL second best post game interview so far...

"So are you pretty confident that you're on your way to becoming a star and being a real force for a long time?"

"One day? ONE DAY!? Are you serious? Listen, I'm a force .... right... now. You saw the game tonight. Everyone knows what I'm capable of now. This is a message for all the other teams out there watching this. You better start game planning for me cause I'm comin!"

Old 10-05-2011, 06:55 PM   #41
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
so what is the play calling like this year? last year i almost lead the league in scoring, yet rarely had a play called for me

Play calling is very fun... but as a center I don't have that ability yet and not sure if I'll get it. Now it's simplified to where your team is smart enough to run plays to your strength. For example Cleveland will get Baron in the pick and roll probably as one of the 4-5 single button play selections.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #42
Borat
very niiice

Borat has an OK reputation so far

this thread is covered in your jizz clippers86
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 07:13 PM   #43
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^ lol

6'0 pg on the knicks. playing with stat n melo

when i got drafted, why did they call me 19 year old from ucla instead of my generic name?
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 07:32 PM   #44
Borat
very niiice

Borat has an OK reputation so far

I'd say Stern was too busy solving lockout to read out all the names.
wait..
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:28 PM   #45
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat
this thread is covered in your jizz clippers86

Haha. Then be more enthusiastic and post some sh#t! Wa wa wee wa. King of the castle. I have a chair.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: