Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2011, 03:10 PM   #31
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,950
Default Re: Rank the NFC East

I am not sure who to root for in the Philly/Skins game

The Dream Team losing like this is very very lulzy...a Dallas fan's "Dream"


but I need the Skins to lose, so that Dallas can take the lead in this division




hmm...what a strange game this will be for me to watch
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:29 PM   #32
jazz873
College star
 
jazz873's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,781
Default Re: Rank the NFC East

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I am not sure who to root for in the Philly/Skins game

The Dream Team losing like this is very very lulzy...a Dallas fan's "Dream"


but I need the Skins to lose, so that Dallas can take the lead in this division




hmm...what a strange game this will be for me to watch
You gotta root for the eagles
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:35 PM   #33
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: TX
Posts: 8,115
Default Re: Rank the NFC East

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I am not sure who to root for in the Philly/Skins game

The Dream Team losing like this is very very lulzy...a Dallas fan's "Dream"


but I need the Skins to lose, so that Dallas can take the lead in this division




hmm...what a strange game this will be for me to watch

I'd root for the Skins. You don't want Philly picking up any type of momentum. And, this year anyways, it's funnier when the Eagles lose than when the Redskins lose.

If it were in like week 14 and the Skins were ahead of Dallas in the division, then you'd have to pull for Philly. But it's still early.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:02 PM   #34
prodigyjazz
I brick open layups
 
prodigyjazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 114
Default Re: Rank the NFC East

1. Dallas - they could be 4-0 right now.
2. Washington - defense will keep them in a lot of games.
3. NY Giants - team has issues if they can't beat seattle at home
4. Philly - speaking of a team with issues
prodigyjazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:33 PM   #35
KingBeasley08
World's Finest
 
KingBeasley08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 5,867
Default Re: Rank the NFC East

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigyjazz
1. Dallas - they could be 4-0 right now.
2. Washington - defense will keep them in a lot of games.
3. NY Giants - team has issues if they can't beat seattle at home
4. Philly - speaking of a team with issues
dallas could also be 0-4 right now. works both ways
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:30 PM   #36
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
StateProperty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: BMore, MD
Posts: 5,261
Default Re: Rank the NFC East

This Eagles/Dallas is HUGE in the division.

- Eagles win, go to 2-1 in the division and take the lead over Dallas for 2nd place (if WAS loses @BUF).

- Cowboys win, go to 2-0 in the division, and knock Philly way down to 2-5.

- The Skins are on the slide and just lost Santana/Hightower

- The Giants, leading the division, have the ugliest remaining schedule humanly possible. They have to play the Packers, Saints, Patriots, and Jets outside of the division not to mention a team playing well in SF (on the road). The Pats/Saints/Jets are all road games too.



The division always comes down to the last month + your record in the division. Seems no different this season.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:47 PM   #37
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,950
Default Re: Rank the NFC East

Dallas Philly is pretty much a must win for both teams...that game really is HUGE

whoever loses will be in a very deep hole...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:05 PM   #38
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 50,731
Default Re: Rank the NFC East

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigyjazz
1. Dallas - they could be 4-0 right now.
2. Washington - defense will keep them in a lot of games.
3. NY Giants - team has issues if they can't beat seattle at home
4. Philly - speaking of a team with issues

Your post is retarded because all you say for Dallas is they could be 4-0 right now. Guess what slapnuts? So could the Eagles. If you want to know how? They blew games in the 4th quarter. There. 4-0. But neither Dallas nor Philly is right now. Go figure. You can rank the teams how you want. But when you put text next to the teams I'll call you out on it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:12 PM   #39
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES
 
Skywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 14,978
Default Re: Rank the NFC East

Dallas
Philly
NYG
Wash

is how I'd predict them to finish out
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:53 PM   #40
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox
 
ballinhun8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ehhhh, BANDWAGON BOSTON
Posts: 3,419
Default Re: Rank the NFC East

Only the division winner will be seeing the playoffs this season from this division.


Haha just felt the need to say that.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:57 PM   #41
Snoop_Cat
Banned
 
Snoop_Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Johns Hopkins
Posts: 3,498
Default Re: Rank the NFC East

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
This Eagles/Dallas is HUGE in the division.

- Eagles win, go to 2-1 in the division and take the lead over Dallas for 2nd place (if WAS loses @BUF).

- Cowboys win, go to 2-0 in the division, and knock Philly way down to 2-5.

- The Skins are on the slide and just lost Santana/Hightower

- The Giants, leading the division, have the ugliest remaining schedule humanly possible. They have to play the Packers, Saints, Patriots, and Jets outside of the division not to mention a team playing well in SF (on the road). The Pats/Saints/Jets are all road games too.



The division always comes down to the last month + your record in the division. Seems no different this season.


Not sure if the Jets count as a road game lol
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:59 PM   #42
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox
 
ballinhun8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ehhhh, BANDWAGON BOSTON
Posts: 3,419
Default Re: Rank the NFC East

The Giants look like, even with all their injuries, likw the most complete team in this division.

Running game, threats in the passing game, still a solid defense, plus a QB who knows how to win in crunch time. They've already played two of their road division games and have the benefit of playong the Jets which is like an extra home game (depending on if Jets fans don't sell their tix).
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 09:38 PM   #43
jazz873
College star
 
jazz873's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,781
Default Re: Rank the NFC East

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Only the division winner will be seeing the playoffs this season from this division.


Haha just felt the need to say that.
Right now if the season ended the NFC north would be putting 3 teams in the playoffs .
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 01:34 AM   #44
Jackass18
The Iron Price
 
Jackass18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Carcosa
Posts: 13,892
Default Re: Rank the NFC East

Blah, the Skins fell to the bottom thanks to injuries.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:34 AM   #45
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan
 
UtahJazzFan88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 6,068
Default Re: Rank the NFC East

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Blah, the Skins fell to the bottom thanks to injuries.

They were going to the bottom anyway.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:10 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy