Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-06-2011, 07:17 PM   #1
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Sonic Adventure Games

Anybody play these games growing up? I ordered a GC controller and these two games off Amazon today. So much nostalgia.

Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:21 PM   #2
Nevaeh
National High School Star

Nevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Sonic Adventure Games

I own both of those games, and have only completed Sonic's story arch in Adventure 1. TRIED to like SA2, I really did, but that game p!ssed me of with the scavenger hunt levels. They just broke up the game's flow too much for me. I can understand your personal excitement though.

Here's hoping Sonic Generations brings Sonic back to his roots, in a fun way, next month.
Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:41 PM   #3
Kato
Banned

Kato has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
Anybody play these games growing up? I ordered a GC controller and these two games off Amazon today. So much nostalgia.

Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle

adventure 2 battle is one of the best sonic games EVER. Check out the knuckles soundtrack, knuckles spit hard on that sh1t.

"Let's take a dive, in Aquatic Mine,
Once was a coal pit, but now it's a water ride,
Makes you wanna sit back, enjoy your life,
And do things you like doing, get to shine.
It sure beats fighting with the foes all the time,
But I gotta do it, they always stay out of line,
Sometimes I wanna just chill and land,
But I'm the protector of the Emeralds and gems.
Staying up a duct, I'm in a deep cut,
I'm seeing skulls that burn, they trying to cut me off,
Avoiding my luck, I'm feeling kinda stuck,
I'm in narrow hallways running like it's a ballgame.
Hand track, beat track, all lead to different hallways,
In a maze, and I don't know what to do,
Guaranteed though, Imm'l find the Emeralds,
They don't call me Knuckles for nothing, I can't lose.
Sure beats fighting with the foes all the time,
But I gotta do it, they always stay out of line,
Sometimes I wanna just chill and land,
But I'm the protector of the Emeralds and gems.
Staying up a duct, I'm in a deep cut,
I'm seeing skulls that burn, they're trying to throw me off,
Avoid in my luck, I'm feeling kinda stuck,
Don't call me Knuckles, gimme da bucks.

After the bolded line that n1gga get straight retarded on the track. I got them songz on a n1gga ipod
Kato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:43 PM   #4
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ay bra Adventure Battle 2 is that shit. It was out when I was in like 5th grade. I used to fiend on that. I never beat the whole thing though because I never beat the final story.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:18 AM   #5
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

One of the greatest moments in video game history.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:56 AM   #6
code green
Boston Tank Party

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

I really like Sonic Adventure 1. I first played it for the GameCube, and when I got a DreamCast, I bought it again. Sonic Adventure 2? Ehhh.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:50 AM   #7
Kato
Banned

Kato has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Ay bra Adventure Battle 2 is that shit. It was out when I was in like 5th grade. I used to fiend on that. I never beat the whole thing though because I never beat the final story.

no, that sh1t got so hard at the end. I beat both stories once but could never beat the hidden story it was ridiculous.
Kato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:50 PM   #8
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato
no, that sh1t got so hard at the end. I beat both stories once but could never beat the hidden story it was ridiculous.

Me too. I could never beat Knuckles' part where you had to swim because I always drowned
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 03:30 PM   #9
JaskoX1
The Herpes of My Life.

JaskoX1 has decent reputation

One of the 3D sonic games from last gen had a Foo Fighters song and I can't find it.
JaskoX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:16 PM   #10
prodigyjazz
I brick open layups

prodigyjazz has an OK reputation so far

I loved sonic adventure on dreamcast, don't know much about the newer ones though
prodigyjazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:52 PM   #11
TennesseeFan
Banned

SADX came in... unfortunately... I do not have a memory card
Old 10-14-2011, 10:31 PM   #12
LilBTheBasedGod

They came in the mail, still need to get a memory card tomorrow, but so much fun
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: