Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 10-01-2011, 07:14 PM   #1
Blu
I brick open layups

Blu has decent reputationBlu has decent reputation

I didn't see our old roll call stickied and I could not locate it on our forum so I am going to put up a new one for this season/lockout. Can someone sticky it? :)

Just C/P below:
Quote:

Favorite Nba team(s):

Favorite old school Net:

Favorite Current Net:

A little about me:

Do I think Deron Williams will stay:

Anything else to add:

Favorite Nba team(s): Nets and Bulls (mostly because of the jordan era)

Favorite old school Net: Jason Kidd

Favorite Current Net: Anthony Morrow - this guy is a pure shooter and actually takes pride in playing for the nets

A little about me: I started seriously following basketball in '92 when the bulls were in the finals. I became a nets fan around '94 and soon realized our team wasn't very good. I was super excited when Jkidd came into town and turned our team into a legitimate contender for a few years (Ahhh the good ol' days).

Do I think Deron Williams will stay: He better because there is no one else in the league that can offer him as many options as we can currently!

Anything else to add: I've had a lot of great discussions with people on these boards and I'm glad that I've returned.

Last edited by Blu : 10-01-2011 at 08:02 PM.
Blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:53 PM   #2
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nets 2011-2012 Lockout Season Roll Call

Favorite Nba team(s): the nets, and other teams with former nets players, like denver, dallas and the spurs.

Favorite old school Net: captain kidd, big mac (todd mccullough).

Favorite Current Net: brooklyn lopez.

A little about me: i'm an older guy who misses my days of playing bball and tennis. i developed health problems sometime back and now stick to my bike trainer and table tennis.

this was from eight years ago from my time in west philly. 5'8" and a total stick figure. those were the days:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9o2rv1JzvQ

Do I think Deron Williams will stay: BL (before lockout), the chances were very good. AL (after lockout) it's a little up in the air. but i think the best thing going for us is that deron seems genuinely excited about playing in the new arena and for prokhy.

Anything else to add: ostrich racing is still a great sport. but what i've learned is that ostrich skiing is even better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMnOieGtpmM
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:15 AM   #3
Blu
I brick open layups

Blu has decent reputationBlu has decent reputation

Nice hookshot...i don't think you even looked at the rim gigantes ;)
Blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:23 PM   #4
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Favorite Nba team(s): Nets only

Favorite old school Net: Jason Kidd. 2nd: Vince Carter (08-09 especially)

Favorite Current Net: Brook Lopez

A little about me: I am slowly losing interest in basketball IDK why but i find myself not as interested as in the past. Maybe it's just this lockout? Not sure. I started watching a few years ago when the Nets still made the playoffs. I still own a Devin Harris jersey! I have since gotten rid of my Kidd, Jefferson, and Carter jerseys. Unless I get one as a gift that harris jersey is probably my last. I've been to a few games in the past and I plan on going to games in BK as well.

Do I think Deron Williams will stay: I figure he will stay. The Nets can give him the most money and plus he is going to be playing in Brooklyn with a super rich owner.

Anything else to add: Keep posting, fellas.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 02:49 PM   #5
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Favorite Nba team(s): Jersey/Brooklyn Nets, any team with Vince Carter,

Favorite old school Net: Jason Kidd, Vince Carter

Favorite Current Net: Deron Williams, Anthony Morrow, Marshon Brooks

A little about me: Been a Nets fan all my life, sad to see them leaving Jersey but I'll probably be living in the City by then so it'll be alright. Favorite player is Vince Carter, it sucks to see his window closing at an alarmingly fast rate but I think he'll find a team after this lockout.

Do I think Deron Williams will stay: I dont wanna say yes and then get disappointed, like Summer 2010, but according to all the articles, it seems like he's interested in Brooklyn and the teams future. So hopefully he does stay because we definitely need him.

Anything else to add: END THIS LOCKOUT SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO WATCH.

Also I'm glad to see some activity on this board ,its been dead for a while haha. I'm glad to see you guys are still here.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:32 PM   #6
BuffaloNetsFan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

BuffaloNetsFan has decent reputation

Favorite NBA team(s): Nets

Favorite old school Net: Jason Kidd/Vince Carter

A little about me: 24, live in Buffalo NY. Get the Nets on YES and enjoy watching their games!

Do I think Deron Williams will stay: For a long time, and I hope he does.
BuffaloNetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:05 AM   #7
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

[quote=gigantes]Favorite Nba team(s) Nets and Magic, Im a huge Dwight Howard fan.

Favorite old school Net: Vince Carter

A little about me: I enjoy playing and watching football, same with basketball.

Do I think Deron Williams will stay:
TBH I have no clue and i cant in-vision in his mind, who knows what he is thinking, but the benefits of staying with the Nets are not bad, You get to play in a brand new arena in Brooklyn, Build a Franchise, attract Free Agents ( Possibly Dwight Howard). Etc. But if he leaves I can see why. How long can we wait for Lopez to become that all star, and if we don't get Dwight Howard, what are the chances he stays?
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: