Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 10-07-2011, 04:04 PM   #1
DMV2
NBA Stats Watcher

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Street(spring/summer) vs Indoors(fall/winter): Which do you like better?

Ya, know...with the fall and winter season, I won't have time to bike as much so I think I'm going to the local YMCA or community college's gym to shoot some hoops.

It's been well over a year since I touched a basketball.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:10 PM   #2
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Street(spring/summer) vs Indoors(fall/winter): Which do you like better?

Indoors is probably better for the body, but most of my memories from playing ball have come from playing outdoors. If the court and weather are good, I'll choose outdoors 99% of the time. Other wise we are in a gym.

I live in an area where it will be January and you will still get some good weather days where you can go out and ball its just that in winter the sun goes down so quick you wont ever have the chance to make it in time.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:59 PM   #3
C_lake2802
I airball my layups

C_lake2802 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Street(spring/summer) vs Indoors(fall/winter): Which do you like better?

Indoors better overall for your body and knees. but nothing better than playing in the spring/summer from 2-8 outdoors talking trash. music playing in the background and getting a 3 min break in between games knowing your dead tired

Love summer ball
C_lake2802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:22 PM   #4
elbisto
Can barely lace up my sneakers

elbisto has an OK reputation so far

i'd say outdoor, but thats probably only because i dont have convenient access to an indoor court
elbisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:31 PM   #5
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

After my true organized days of playing basketball passed, my "seasons" have reversed. Winter used to be my real time to shine, now it's summer. The problem is there's not as much access in Michigan to courts and games in the winter. On top of that, my muscles don't seem as loose in the winter and I seem to lose just a little bit off of my vertical. Frankly, I don't like the uncertainty of it all. In the summer, I know I can always find a place to play. Not so much come winter time.

I don't really have a problem with gyms though. Often I appreciate a stickier floor and a basketball I can better grip. After playing outside for a large portion of the summer, it's quite refreshing any time I get back into the gym. Everything feels springier. Also I prefer dunking on breakaway rims as opposed to those double-rimmed fixtures.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:21 PM   #6
thejumpa
Sonics bandwagoner

thejumpa is considered somewhat coolthejumpa is considered somewhat cool

Indoor....easily. Especially if the court is clean and somewhat grippy. It's easier on the knees, is warmer, and provides more "bounce". Plus, indoor basketballs like TF's and Evolutions are the absolute BEST to play with.
thejumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: