Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-07-2011, 08:51 PM   #1
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default The Yu Yu Hakusho Discussion Thread

Yes we're f*cking doing this shit

Episode 1

http://www.watch-yuyuhakusho.com/yu-...ed-to-be-dead/
http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/yu-yu...ed-online-free

Last edited by TennesseeFan : 10-07-2011 at 09:08 PM.
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:54 PM   #2
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Yu Yu Hakusho Discussion Thread

Sensui = GOAT anime villain
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:55 PM   #3
-Original-
Banned

-Original- has decent reputation

can't remember the last time i watched this, might need to start it again, after im done watching Dragonball.
-Original- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:55 PM   #4
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

GOAT anime/manga

kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:57 PM   #5
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

spirit gun my *****
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:58 PM   #6
Mystic
Banned

Mystic has an OK reputation so far

I don't fvcks wit this, I only fvcks with HAMtaro
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:59 PM   #7
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Never finished the last couple of episodes.

Went downhill after the Dark Tournament.
GatorKid117 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:05 PM   #8
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

If anybody has access to some links that would be great. The one I posted is nice and all but it can't go full screen.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:05 PM   #9
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
Never finished the last couple of episodes.

Went downhill after the Dark Tournament.

As far as plot, Chapter Black > Dark Tournament

As far as fights, Dark Tournament > Chapter Black
Old 10-07-2011, 09:08 PM   #10
TennesseeFan
Banned

Episode 1
Old 10-07-2011, 09:20 PM   #11
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

It gets pretty boring after the Chapter Black saga. They should've made more episodes.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:21 PM   #12
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
As far as plot, Chapter Black > Dark Tournament

As far as fights, Dark Tournament > Chapter Black

Chapter Black was solid; I just preferred the first 2 seasons over it.

The Three Kings Saga is what I never finished. I'll probably finish it someday but it seemed stupid to me.

Still a great anime nonetheless.
GatorKid117 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:22 PM   #13
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
It gets pretty boring after the Chapter Black saga. They should've made more episodes.

Three Kings was cool it was just rushed which there wasn't much they could do about that.

I agree they needed more episodes though. One of the positive/negative things about YYH is that it had no filler really. If they just had some filler episodes it would have been even better
Old 10-07-2011, 09:35 PM   #14
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Three Kings was never finished. Togashi was havin problems with WSJ so he trolled the fvck outta that saga and ended it

Now we have the classic that is HxH
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:38 PM   #15
TennesseeFan
Banned

The great thing about Yu Yu Hakusho: I'm crying after the first episode.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: