Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-08-2012, 04:49 PM   #1
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Anyone living in the Baltimore/DC area?

Been looking hard at grad school for International Relations when I'm all done with my undergrad here in Texas.

Would love any info about the lifestyle in this region of the country. I know that it's liberal, and the weather's not too bad...both of which I love. Also, would probably work/study in DC..like the prospect of urban living in a northern setting b/c of more readily available things like public transportation.

I really just can't wait to get out of Texas. Sick and tired of the closed-minded conservative culture that permeates this state. It's especially prevalent in College Station where I am now, home of Texas A&M.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:12 PM   #2
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone living in the Baltimore/DC area?

Traffic is shitty.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:30 PM   #3
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
Been looking hard at grad school for International Relations when I'm all done with my undergrad here in Texas.

Would love any info about the lifestyle in this region of the country. I know that it's liberal, and the weather's not too bad...both of which I love. Also, would probably work/study in DC..like the prospect of urban living in a northern setting b/c of more readily available things like public transportation.

I really just can't wait to get out of Texas. Sick and tired of the closed-minded conservative culture that permeates this state. It's especially prevalent in College Station where I am now, home of Texas A&M.

move 2 hours west of you. We'll accept you with open arms.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #4
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was just there for two years. I liked it.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #5
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
I was just there for two years. I liked it.

What were some of your favorite spots to hit up? Where do the young professional women spend their saturday nights?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:12 PM   #6
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
What were some of your favorite spots to hit up? Where do the young professional women spend their saturday nights?

U street/Columbia Heights/green line and H street corridors for the gentrified hipster places that are cool and have great bars. Woodley/Red line for the safer rich white people area that's still alright. China Town for the touristy places that are busy. College Park for UMD sluts.

Green line was my stop so I was there on that track most the time. My buddy lives on U/13th and there's lots of fun to be had there.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:31 AM   #7
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopoldstotch
move 2 hours west of you. We'll accept you with open arms.
I think if there was one place in Texas I'd live, it'd be Austin
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:30 PM   #8
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm in Baltimore now for college. There are a few select parts of it that are nice but the rest of the city sucks.
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: