Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-10-2011, 02:01 AM   #1
Richesly
Atlanta Hawk Fan

Richesly is considered somewhat coolRichesly is considered somewhat cool
Default Where would you rank Josh Smith at today's smallfowards?

My list:

LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Kevin Durant
Rudy Gay
Josh Smith
Paul Pierce
Danny Granger
Caron Butler
Wilson Chandler
Michael Beasley
Richesly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:03 AM   #2
Richesly
Atlanta Hawk Fan

Default Re: Where would you rank Josh Smith at today's smallfowards?

Also, this is CURRENTLY, not all-time. If that was the case, Paul Pierce would be second.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:09 AM   #3
DaPerceive
Banned

DaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputation

I'm not even sure if I have him my top 10. lol at him being ahead of Paul Pierce. If I were a Hawks fan I would try to trade the guy if anything. I am not sure if he could ever be a part of a championship team.
DaPerceive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:13 AM   #4
Richesly
Atlanta Hawk Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPerceive
I'm not even sure if I have him my top 10. lol at him being ahead of Paul Pierce. If I were a Hawks fan I would try to trade the guy if anything. I am not sure if he could ever be a part of a championship team.

I believe Josh Smith is currently better then Paul Pierce.

J5moove lacks in BBall I.Q, mostly. He def. has a better jumper, but in return lost some of his athleticism. Josh plays great defense, gets boards, and can be clutch when not trying to jack up three pointers over players.

I think Josh has a long way to go and possibly could once be one of the Top 25 SFs of all time.
At this rate though, he will never reach his maximum height of play.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:40 AM   #5
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

First off Josh Smith is a terrible SF but a good all around PF. If he's playing SF for a team they are in trouble.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:32 AM   #6
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How many years does a guy need to be in the league before people stop with the "if only he'd do this..." "if only he'd stop doing that..." Guy's been in the league 7 years, he ain't changin.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:40 AM   #7
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

He's a 4 playing 3. I would rather have all the guys on your list playing small forward for my team than Smith.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:44 AM   #8
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1. Lebron
2/3. Melo/Durant
4. Pierce
5. Gay
6. Granger
7. Deng
8. Butler
9. Beasley
10. Wallace

Not in my top 10.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:52 AM   #9
Hondo
Go CELTICS!

Hondo is a pretty well-respected posterHondo is a pretty well-respected posterHondo is a pretty well-respected poster

Not in my top ten. Smith needs to be teamed with Duncan, Howard or Nash to see his true potential
Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: