Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-10-2011, 12:02 AM   #181
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Batman Arkham City: "One of the best games ever made" 10/10 score

This is definitely one of the best games of 2011.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:06 PM   #182
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Two Questions about this game (I'm not very far):

1) Before the game came out, I read about identifying Riddler's "informants". Does this start to kick in after I finish a story mission, find enough trophies or when???

2) Is it possible to finish all side-missions and trophies after you finish the main game or is there a "point of no return" in the main story?
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:42 PM   #183
bballnoob
Decent college freshman

bballnoob is considered somewhat coolbballnoob is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo

1) Before the game came out, I read about identifying Riddler's "informants". Does this start to kick in after I finish a story mission, find enough trophies or when???

2) Is it possible to finish all side-missions and trophies after you finish the main game or is there a "point of no return" in the main story?

1. The informants show up as highlighted green guys in detective mode. You can find them just going around the city. I think after you encounter the Riddler the first couple of times, you'll start to see them (in order to progress in that particular side mission).

2. There's no "point of no return". Feel free to go through the story at your own pace
bballnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:18 AM   #184
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

I'm about 2 hours into this game and even though it's a great game it's not Wowing me. I can see the quality throughout and I'll reserve my final judgement until I complete it.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:17 PM   #185
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo

There is a point of no return in the sense that when you entre the final building, you'll be 'trapped' to complete a number of missions in a row that leads to the end of the game. However, once that is done, you'll be able to go around Arkham and work on side quests.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 06:24 PM   #186
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

I have a quick question. I'm at the part where you have to do the stuff with the helicopters. Am I close to being done? I hope this game is much longer after this.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 09:28 PM   #187
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
I have a quick question. I'm at the part where you have to do the stuff with the helicopters. Am I close to being done? I hope this game is much longer after this.

You are getting close to the end of the main story line. Maybe 75%?
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:51 AM   #188
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
You are getting close to the end of the main story line. Maybe 75%?

Well, finished it tonight. My favorite game of all time for me. Sucks that it had to end so quickly.

Anyway, now all I'm doing is finishing up sidequests. This Riddler crap is reallly hard too. Does anyone know if you fight him when you collect all the trophies and do all his challenges?
Old 12-27-2011, 10:46 PM   #189
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Getting some of these trophies are hard as f^ck,trying my hardest to them on my own and not go on youtube and do them.

thinking about doing a newgame plus.
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:48 PM   #190
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Getting some of these trophies are hard as f^ck,trying my hardest to them on my own and not go on youtube and do them.

thinking about doing a newgame plus.

Which ones?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 11:16 PM   #191
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Which ones?
2 that i can think of right away is one where you stand the ? button and there is alot of arrows leading to another ? button on the wall, i got no idea what to do there.

Another has 3 ? with the button you can normally baterrang but the fence closes as soon as you stand on the big ? button.I tried using the explosive gel but it doesnt explode in the right way.
Old 12-27-2011, 11:18 PM   #192
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
2 that i can think of right away is one where you stand the ? button and there is alot of arrows leading to another ? button on the wall, i got no idea what to do there.

Another has 3 ? with the button you can normally baterrang but the fence closes as soon as you stand on the big ? button.I tried using the explosive gel but it doesnt explode in the right way.

The arrows are point up, right?

the second one, where is it?
Old 12-27-2011, 11:28 PM   #193
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
The arrows are point up, right?

the second one, where is it?
yup, in the bowery

damn i started gooing around for my trophies and lost track of it.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:47 AM   #194
EnoughSaid
Wade County

SCREW THE DEVELOPERS. This was toooooo short. They should have included much more in the main story.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:04 PM   #195
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
yup, in the bowery

damn i started gooing around for my trophies and lost track of it.

There's two or three with arrows pointing up. The ground buttons in front of them are pressure buttons. You need to fly above them and then dive and hit them very hard, the arrows will light up.

You need to time it perfectly though, it'll take you a while.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: