Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-30-2011, 06:17 PM   #196
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Batman Arkham City: "One of the best games ever made" 10/10 score

Ya i finally got that trophy.I downloaded robin and nightwing packs last night so far so good.Would like to see a DLC with actual storyline with them though.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:10 AM   #197
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

I'm currently doing the riddler hostage missions. I think my game has glitches I can't find the second hostage. The marker says his across the street from the church but his not there :/ there was a trophy near by but no hostage. Help?!?
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:42 AM   #198
bballnoob
Decent college freshman

bballnoob is considered somewhat coolbballnoob is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death
I'm currently doing the riddler hostage missions. I think my game has glitches I can't find the second hostage. The marker says his across the street from the church but his not there :/ there was a trophy near by but no hostage. Help?!?

Not positive but I think that may be a hidden door (like if you stand near the brick wall it gives you the option to open it up).
bballnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:05 PM   #199
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All the riddler hostages are behind breakable walls. I believe you should be able to find the wall because there will be a question mark on it.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:56 PM   #200
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

About to borrow this game from my friend tomorrow. Is it that good as reviews say it is?
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:40 PM   #201
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
All the riddler hostages are behind breakable walls. I believe you should be able to find the wall because there will be a question mark on it.

Ahhhhhhh there is a wall there with a question mark. But when I use detective mode it's not a breakable wall lol. But I'll try that tonight. Cheers
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #202
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death
Ahhhhhhh there is a wall there with a question mark. But when I use detective mode it's not a breakable wall lol. But I'll try that tonight. Cheers
All you have to do is walk up to it and it should tell you to press a or x depending on what system you play.Then batman will automatically break it.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:46 AM   #203
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

I'm at the Mr. Freeze part and this game is just not grabbing my attention as much as I thought it would. Does it suck you in more as you progress? I can definitely see the quality oozing from this game, but the "wow" factor seems to be missing for me. I'm still gonna play it through though.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:40 PM   #204
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
I'm at the Mr. Freeze part and this game is just not grabbing my attention as much as I thought it would. Does it suck you in more as you progress? I can definitely see the quality oozing from this game, but the "wow" factor seems to be missing for me. I'm still gonna play it through though.

Truthfully, if you're at Mr. Freeze and you're not engrossed, you're probably not going to be.

I'm considering putting this back in for some treasure hunting.

I just beat Portal 2, which was awesome, then I through in Ico and just couldn't get into it.

I have Skyrim sitting here, but I'm a little nervous to throw it in for fear that it will swallow my existence.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:42 PM   #205
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I sold mine on eBay. Loved it but couldn't see myself going back to it.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #206
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've been and off and on Batman fan in my life. Loved the Animated Series but didn't care much for the Keaton/Kilmer/Clooney movies. The recent Bale movies and these two games have me getting a craving for getting into some of the comics.

I just finished the first part of the Freeze/Penguin stuff in this game and it's been awesome. The only part that somewhat bugs me is all the collectibles. I feel this compulsive need to check every corner of every area while playing the story that it kills some of the momentum for me. Maybe it's just me though since I'm an obsessive completionist when it comes to games. I should just do the story and worry about this stuff afterwards but it's tough to resist.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:19 PM   #207
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was in the same boat, but I just started marking all the collectibles instead of going after them or trying to figure out the puzzles. When you finish they're all marked on the map and you can concentrate on one area and knock them all out which satisfies any completist.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:34 PM   #208
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Got this game from my friend for just over a week now. Shit is so difficult, I played it possibly 2 or 3 times tops and for only a small amount of time. It's so hard. I'm stuck on finding where the Snipers bullet is like where it had came or whatever. The place where you meet up with two faced tied up.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:44 PM   #209
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Got this game from my friend for just over a week now. Shit is so difficult, I played it possibly 2 or 3 times tops and for only a small amount of time. It's so hard. I'm stuck on finding where the Snipers bullet is like where it had came or whatever. The place where you meet up with two faced tied up.
Go into detective mode and scan at the windows. You will eventually find it. That's one of the easier missions, just warning you. But you should become better at the game with more time played.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:19 PM   #210
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
Go into detective mode and scan at the windows. You will eventually find it. That's one of the easier missions, just warning you. But you should become better at the game with more time played.

I scanned possibly every where =( I'll try again after college, I don't got time for that game it gives me anger problems. I'll sit there and think, wtf is there to do? Where am I supposed to go? Lol
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: