Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 01-10-2012, 12:13 PM   #211
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Batman Arkham City: "One of the best games ever made" 10/10 score

I have a noob question. I understand what the Riddler trophies are, but what are the question mark symbols you step on? Do these activate side missions? Also, why are some Riddler trophies locked in small cages? I usually don't go out of my way to get collectibles, but if I come across them I like to get them.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:46 PM   #212
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
I have a noob question. I understand what the Riddler trophies are, but what are the question mark symbols you step on? Do these activate side missions? Also, why are some Riddler trophies locked in small cages? I usually don't go out of my way to get collectibles, but if I come across them I like to get them.
Those are basically puzzles. You need to activate those symbols in a certain order or other ways. Some of them you won't be able to do until you get all the gadgets. There were a few I was trying and figured they were impossible until I got the line shooter thingy and realized you needed that to complete them.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:46 PM   #213
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

OK, so I just finished the gladiator pit on my way to save Mr. Freeze. I'm warming up to this game.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:25 PM   #214
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Mr. Freeze fight was great. I love how it forced you to use pretty much every tactic you've learned in the game up to that point.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:06 PM   #215
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just started playing this morning.. so good.
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:57 PM   #216
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

I just beat the main story, what an awesome experience. Now to finish up some of the side quests. I also only finished with around 230/400 of the Riddler challenges. These are going to be a pain to get.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:25 AM   #217
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far

I was planning to buy this one once I've played Arkham Asylum, but my old xbox corrupted my gamesave . So now I'm playing this again with my new xbox and maybe when I've finished the first one I'll get this new one cheap
Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 12:24 PM   #218
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

I'm at the Steel Mill getting ready to take on the Joker. This game has gotten better and better. Still, I'll choose Uncharted 3 over Batman, but Batman is one grade A title. It deserves all the accolades it gets.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:50 PM   #219
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'm at the Steel Mill getting ready to take on the Joker. This game has gotten better and better. Still, I'll choose Uncharted 3 over Batman, but Batman is one grade A title. It deserves all the accolades it gets.

You don't have even near enough of the gadgets to really fully enjoy it yet.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 06:28 PM   #220
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

305/400 Riddler challenges for me. Some of these are frustrating (the glide and bounce of walls ones) and some I honestly just have no clue how to do yet.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:15 PM   #221
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
305/400 Riddler challenges for me. Some of these are frustrating (the glide and bounce of walls ones) and some I honestly just have no clue how to do yet.
I'm around 360-370.I admit i had to cheat and look on you tube for about 15 of them.Most of them were just not knowing how to get to it.Like i see it but i cant get it.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:06 PM   #222
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
You don't have even near enough of the gadgets to really fully enjoy it yet.

I'm near the end of the game where I take on the Joker for the cure....not the first encounter.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:32 PM   #223
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'm near the end of the game where I take on the Joker for the cure....not the first encounter.

Ahh ... that wasn't at the steel mill was it? I thought it was in the theatre district. I really want to get back into it and do all the riddler trophies.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:46 PM   #224
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've completed everything except two fighting challenges for Catwoman. Her fighting skills suck even when they're maxed out. I hate her.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:06 PM   #225
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Got all the riddles, now I just need to finish the "physical challenges". I think I have about 20 left.

Also have 2 Advanced AR sessions to do. The one close to the Steel Mill where you have to glide through the clown's mouth and the one close to the Musem where you have to make a turn while gliding. Both are incredibly frustrating.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: