Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 01-19-2012, 06:30 AM   #226
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Batman Arkham City: "One of the best games ever made" 10/10 score

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I've completed everything except two fighting challenges for Catwoman. Her fighting skills suck even when they're maxed out. I hate her.
I hated her bit with Two-Face. So annoying.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:19 AM   #227
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Got all the riddles, now I just need to finish the "physical challenges". I think I have about 20 left.

Also have 2 Advanced AR sessions to do. The one close to the Steel Mill where you have to glide through the clown's mouth and the one close to the Musem where you have to make a turn while gliding. Both are incredibly frustrating.

I hate those AR sessions. I tried both of those probably 50 times and never got them. It's one of the things that keeps popping in my head whenever I think about going back in trophy hunting.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:00 AM   #228
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I hate those AR sessions. I tried both of those probably 50 times and never got them. It's one of the things that keeps popping in my head whenever I think about going back in trophy hunting.
I just finished them last night. The one close to the Museum took me about 30 tries I think. I felt like snapping my controller in half. The key is not pulling back on the stick all the way once you finish your dive and just calmly floating through the ring at the turn and barely making the last one past the subway station. Easier said that done I guess.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:44 PM   #229
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Both of those took me about 5 tries each. The trick is letting go of the power dive a lot earlier than you think you should. You'll pull up a lot softer and very easily glide the distance you need.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:34 AM   #230
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

I just completed this game. Fantastic. I'm glad I gave it a chance. Is it worth going back to play Asylum?...I never played it.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:57 AM   #231
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
I just completed this game. Fantastic. I'm glad I gave it a chance. Is it worth going back to play Asylum?...I never played it.

There's a lot of things different about Asylum, but I found it really enjoyable as well.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:40 PM   #232
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Absolutely. Asylum will feel like a smaller and more basic City but experiencing the story and characters is still worth it since you'll fighht some different villains. The Scarecrow sequences are a highlight of Asylum.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:44 PM   #233
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Absolutely. Asylum will feel like a smaller and more basic City but experiencing the story and characters is still worth it since you'll fighht some different villains. The Scarecrow sequences are a highlight of Asylum.
This. I'll go as far as saying that while AC was miles ahead of AA, nothing in the former matched up to the Scarecrow sequences in Arkham Asylum.

I may or may not have said this several times in the course of this thread.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:39 PM   #234
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Im gonna eventually cop this game. Is the fighting style the same as Arkham Asylum?

The fighting is fun. I could sit and play the challenges for hours just trying to combo all the goons without missing a beat or getting hit.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:43 PM   #235
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Im gonna eventually cop this game. Is the fighting style the same as Arkham Asylum?

The fighting is fun. I could sit and play the challenges for hours just trying to combo all the goons without missing a beat or getting hit.
Yup, less animations and cool moves/combos, but the mechanics are pretty much the same.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:55 AM   #236
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Giving this a try. So far its tough to get into because I'm unfamiliar with the controls. Everytime I try to combat I drop I guess smoke bombs? Annoying because I dont want to do that. Just kick ass. It'll take me a minute to get comfortable with all the gadgets and things.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #237
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Harley quinn and Robin story DLC has leaked
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Bat...led-41103.html
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:53 PM   #238
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Almost finished with the game. I really want a Catwoman game.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:17 PM   #239
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Decided to pick this game up after work. Awesome cinematic opening.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:23 PM   #240
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The game has a great story, improved gameplay, and the boss battles are really fun. Fantastic game.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: