Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-09-2014, 08:46 PM   #1
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default Rank the remaining teams SANS quarterback.

Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:50 PM   #2
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rank the remaining teams SANS quarterback.

Seattle is easily the best team sans QB...then I would go Denver after that...maybe not the best D but Peyton has an amazing cast this hence his record breaking season at an old age with low arm strength
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:04 PM   #3
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

That surprises me. I had them ranked near the bottom, perhaps even the worst.

Obviously he has a great weapons WR's, good tight ends and decent RB's..... but they don't have a very good line and the defense is clearly the worst without Miller. It's probably a bottom five defense in the entire league without Miller.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:23 PM   #4
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputation

49ers
seahawks
Panthers

Colts
Saints
Broncos
Chargers
Patriots

There is a big divide between the top 3 and the rest sans QB
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:27 PM   #5
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
49ers
seahawks
Panthers

These are the top 3 teams even if you do include the QB's imo.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:46 PM   #6
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Seattle
Carolina
San Fran

New Orleans
Denver
New England
Indianapolis
San Diego
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:53 PM   #7
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
These are the top 3 teams even if you do include the QB's imo.
The order changes a bit if you include QBs, and I would put the broncos and patriots up there.

With QBs

Seattle
Broncos
49ers
Patriots
Panthers
Saints
Colts
Chargers
Old 01-09-2014, 09:56 PM   #8
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

this year the conferences were

NFC 34-30
AFC 30-34

in games against each other.

I dont see the NFC domination that everyone is talking about.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:02 PM   #9
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah, now that I think about it I would have both SF and probably Car over Denver

I don't think I'd go NO>Den though, even though NO has a much better D their only stud 'weapon' is Graham...I think I would take Peyton's team over Drew's
Old 01-09-2014, 10:26 PM   #10
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yeah, now that I think about it I would have both SF and probably Car over Denver

I don't think I'd go NO>Den though, even though NO has a much better D their only stud 'weapon' is Graham...I think I would take Peyton's team over Drew's

Coin flip IMO
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:10 PM   #11
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd probably go with:
1) 49ers
2) Seattle
3) Panthers
4) Denver
5) Saints
6) Colts
7) Patriots
8) San Diego
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:32 PM   #12
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

1) Seattle.....best defense, best special teams, great coach, good weapons, average OLine.

2) 49'ers.....top 5 defense, quality special teams, great coach, great line, very good weapons

3) Carolina...... top 2 defense, above average weapons, good OLine, decent coach.

4) Saints..... top 10 defense, very good weapons, good OLine, great coach, good special teams.

5) Pats.....average defense, good weapons, good OLine, best coach, good special teams

6) Colts.... good weapons, good coach

7) Broncos.... best weapons, average line

8) Chargers.... good OLine, good weapons
Old 01-10-2014, 03:30 PM   #13
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I'd probably go with:
1) 49ers
2) Seattle
3) Panthers
4) Denver
5) Saints
6) Colts
7) Patriots
8) San Diego
I think mine is exactly this just flip 49ers and Seattle
Old 01-10-2014, 10:01 PM   #14
yobore
Great college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool

Panthers offense would be terrible. Cam's ability to shrug off defenders masks a lot of problems with the wrs and line.
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 10:58 PM   #15
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Looks like I slept on the Pats without a qb
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: