Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-11-2011, 12:25 AM   #1
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default Gordon Hayward tries another professional sport

professional gaming

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...essional-Gamer

you're a ****ing nerd gordon
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:26 AM   #2
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong waysenelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Gordon Hayward tries another professional sport

Pretty awesome. Hey, at least it's not doing drugs, raping women, or getting arrested. Use your time in some thing positive.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:47 AM   #3
CaptainObvious.
Can barely lace up my sneakers

CaptainObvious. has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
Pretty awesome. Hey, at least it's not doing drugs, raping women, or getting arrested. Use your time in some thing positive.

This post can be looked as a very racist post.
CaptainObvious. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:50 AM   #4
hammer2010
Good High School Starter

hammer2010 has an OK reputation so far

What a ******* looking fakkit.

Are you asian Duma?
hammer2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:58 AM   #5
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is quite old news.

The guy got annihilated in the second round of the open bracket he was in. I didn't see the game, but I heard it was pretty bad. At least he beat someone
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:04 AM   #6
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
professional gaming

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...essional-Gamer

you're a ****ing nerd gordon
You would know wouldn't you? You know how to hyperlink URLs you fucking nerd.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:49 AM   #7
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

For a moment thought it would be tennis. Hayward used to play tennis at a relatively high level before playing basketball I believe.

And still beats me why pro-gaming is a sport. Make no mistake, I love games. But classifiying them as sports makes no sense to me.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 04:47 AM   #8
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong waysenelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainObvious.
This post can be looked as a very racist post.
Racist, what are you talking about? Where did race come into anything mentioned..you brought it up..so that makes you the racist. I don't know where a person's skin color has to do with gaming.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:19 AM   #9
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wait, so some keyboard tough guys here hating on a pro NBA player for being a nerd?

Yup. I've seen it all.
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:19 AM   #10
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

STARCRAFT 2!!!
pauk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:59 AM   #11
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife
Wait, so some keyboard tough guys here hating on a pro NBA player for being a nerd?

Yup. I've seen it all.

lol exactly....

Nerd is a term that refers to an intelligent but single-minded person obsessed with a nonsocial pursuit, Nerds are awkward, shy and/or considered unattractive by most........

Some nerds show a pronounced interest in subjects which others tend to find dull or boring, too complex and difficult to comprehend, or overly mature for their age, especially topics related to science, mathematics and technology.............

NERD IS NOT A HUMAN BEING WHO SIMPLY LIKES TO WATCH MOVIES OR PLAY GAMES................ SORRY.... THAT WOULD MEAN ALL OF US ARE NERDS

Last edited by pauk : 10-11-2011 at 07:03 AM.
pauk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:51 AM   #12
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

There's nothing nerdy about gamimg. And even if it was, so what?
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:10 AM   #13
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Playing it on bit higher level than him. I am studying law and have part time job, so that's not really strange.

Gordon is far from professional in starcraft2. Also the only reason why he beat someone in first round of open bracket (where anyone could sign up) was because he was matched with another player who is known not for the skills but for making starcraft themed songs, they were matched probably on purpose, they are about same level of play aswell, I am talking about Temp0, few examples of his songs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH4w7UZV3NA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXY6O...eature=related

When you are proffessional your hands looks like this when you play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVEvw...eature=related

And yeah that game is best thing you could play.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:30 AM   #14
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

starcraft is badass
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:12 PM   #15
prodigyjazz
I brick open layups

prodigyjazz has an OK reputation so far

I watched his channel on starcraft though I couldn't say i understand what the heck was happening.
prodigyjazz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: