Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-09-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here
Default Kobe fans seem to use Dirk/Wade now instead to continue with their delusionism...

Kobe is not a Top 2 player anymore afterall....
Lebron is #1 and Kobe is nowhere to be found up there at Top 2....
Kobe has not won a championship either... so they cant use that excuse either.. infact he performed bad and got swept, early in the playoffs...

there is NOTHING they can do anymore to say Kobe is still the best....

instead... they root for ANYBODY else but Lebron.... Wade and Dirk (yes they can use him, he won a championship)...

their agenda is just so obvious....
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:35 PM   #2
Da Heroic One
Banned

Da Heroic One has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Kobe fans seem to use Dirk/Wade now instead to continue with their delusionism...

Dirk and Wade > Lebron
Da Heroic One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:42 PM   #3
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Kobe fans seem to use Dirk/Wade now instead to continue with their delusionism...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Heroic One
Dirk and Wade > Lebron

^see

this is the same guy that used to probably bash Wade & Dirk in honor of Kobe.... and now... ?
Old 10-09-2011, 04:45 PM   #4
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

Yeah, 'delusionism' definitely isn't a word.
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:46 PM   #5
ashlar
High school junior varsity star

ashlar is starting to rub some people the wrong way

1. Go into your kitchen.
2. Find a sharp knife
3. Slide the sharp end across your wrists.
4. Bleed out.
ashlar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:46 PM   #6
Da Heroic One
Banned

Da Heroic One has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
^see

this is the same guy that used to probably bash Wade & Dirk in honor of Kobe.... and now... ?
Even If I was...

Wade and Dirk > LeBron.
Da Heroic One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #7
The Iron Fist
Great college starter

The Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong wayThe Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong way

The Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:52 PM   #8
pauk
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
Yeah, 'delusionism' definitely isn't a word.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Delusionism

glad i could educate you...
Old 10-09-2011, 04:53 PM   #9
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Pauk been smokin that Gloria James shit lately
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:54 PM   #10
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
Pauk been snortin that Gloria James shit lately

fixed
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:56 PM   #11
KingLeBronJames
LeBron GOAT

KingLeBronJames has not been impressing people

Why does this guy make every topic a anti-Kobe topic? It's f*cking annoying.
KingLeBronJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:57 PM   #12
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
fixed
Gloria smoke crack bruh
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:57 PM   #13
-Original-
Banned

-Original- has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
-Original- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:01 PM   #14
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Haha, because Wikimedia is a legitimate source. Nevermind the fact that what you're referring to as 'delusionism' in your post is in no way related to the definition listed for 'delusionism' on that website. Do you even read things, or just post things obliviously?
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:05 PM   #15
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Please, educate us with more ignorance
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: