Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-04-2012, 11:50 PM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default How do you like your eggs?

Last thread today, I promise. =)

i like sunny side up with a pinch of garlic pepper and a half a dash of soy sauce.

SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:51 PM   #2
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How do you like your eggs?

Sunny side up, but i don't like the yolk well done, like it runny. Though i don't really eat eggs so much anymore. Whenever i do i get a stomach ache, no matter which way i have them.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:53 PM   #3
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Either rancheros or with chorizo.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:54 PM   #4
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Last thread today, I promise. =)

i like sunny side up with a pinch of garlic pepper and a half a dash of soy sauce.

Sounds good, put it on Jasmine rice and I'll be right over. Need anything?
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:57 PM   #5
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
Sounds good, put it on Jasmine rice and I'll be right over. Need anything?
Yea can you pick up some thai tea and spam?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:59 PM   #6
shoops
High School JV MVP

shoops has an OK reputation so far

Dunno, probably more on the undercooked side. Don't really like cooked yolks much at all, very bland and dry.
shoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:00 AM   #7
JaggerCommaMick
Banned

JaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this board

As long as they aint ovulatin
JaggerCommaMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:01 AM   #8
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

with a fetus inside it.

DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:01 AM   #9
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

scrambled with cheese and hot sauce. or fried with a little bit of runny in the yolk, when the white is runny when fried it grosses me out.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:02 AM   #10
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Normally just scrambled with maybe some mushroom or onion or red pepper in them.

I also love eggs Benedict with smoked salmon.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:10 AM   #11
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I usually eat an omelette. I throw in some cheese,green olives wish a dash of paprika or cayenne pepper and then i add sliced tomatoes, in a bagel. (salt as well)

Last edited by PullupJay : 10-05-2012 at 12:26 AM.
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:17 AM   #12
flipogb
College superstar

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

sunny side up + salt

or scrambled + ham +cheese

simple
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:20 AM   #13
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:38 AM   #14
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Clean.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:08 AM   #15
cavEman2
I airball my layups

cavEman2 has an OK reputation so far

Either fried or fertilized
cavEman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: