Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-08-2011, 03:15 AM   #181
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 4

As much as I love this show it really seems to be getting away from a show about an OMC and just a generic drama about Jax Teller.

I could do without the crazy over the top story lines every season and just get back to the basics of an OMC. The basic day to day stuff is what I liked so much about the first season. This season we barely saw the club do stuff as a whole and a lot of the main cast like Tig, Bobby, Chips, just seemd to be background characters.

This same thing happenes to a lot of shows after the first few seasons. Most notably for me was Rescue Me. Since I was on a fire department when this show came out I loved it. But then after the first couple seasons it was no longer a firefighter show, it was just the Tommy Gavin Drama series.
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 09:14 PM   #182
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just rewatched Season 3 now that its up on Netflix. The finale has to be one of the dopest season finales ever.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 09:25 PM   #183
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Just rewatched Season 3 now that its up on Netflix. The finale has to be one of the dopest season finales ever.
QFT

Opie was a badass.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:39 AM   #184
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
QFT

Opie was a badass.

The part where Stahl says "you had mercy before" and The looks on Opie's face as he says "and now I don't" is probably my favorite part of the episode.

Jax was my favorite character throughout season 1 but Opie is prob my favorite character in the show. Idk tho because Clay is such a great character and his history and background has been developed to such an enormous extent that its tough to eclipse him.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #185
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Gotta agree with you on that. I was anxiously waiting for Stahl to get killed. I've got a few more episodes left in Season 4. I was so pissed the Cartel didn't kill Tara tho. Can't wait to see the fallout from Oppie shooting Clay. I wonder if the writers will consider a prequel $eries after the series runs its course.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:30 PM   #186
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkmwise
As much as I love this show it really seems to be getting away from a show about an OMC and just a generic drama about Jax Teller.

I could do without the crazy over the top story lines every season and just get back to the basics of an OMC. The basic day to day stuff is what I liked so much about the first season. This season we barely saw the club do stuff as a whole and a lot of the main cast like Tig, Bobby, Chips, just seemd to be background characters.

This same thing happenes to a lot of shows after the first few seasons. Most notably for me was Rescue Me. Since I was on a fire department when this show came out I loved it. But then after the first couple seasons it was no longer a firefighter show, it was just the Tommy Gavin Drama series.
The club is falling apart, that is the point dude. I do agree on the JAx/generic drama.

Anyways, who would you guys rather bang?

NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: