Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-13-2011, 01:40 AM   #1
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board
Default Emails from an Asshole

Funniest shit I've read in a long time

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=96
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:43 AM   #2
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board
Default Re: Emails from an Asshole

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=95
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:01 AM   #3
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

BWAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA
http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=62
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:04 AM   #4
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

From Shannon ******* to Me

That is horrible! You will not get a single kitten from me. I really hope you are not serious.

From Mike Hunt to Shannon *******

Shannon,

I was kidding. I seriously need all six kittens though. Disregard anything I said about a tiger.

From Shannon ******* to Me

NO.

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=13
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:25 AM   #5
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just read the tv one. I teared up from laughing a couple times
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:03 AM   #6
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ahh yes, the guy posted new ones!

Walt Disney's Double Penetration Cockblasts 3
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:27 AM   #7
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
I just read the tv one. I teared up from laughing a couple times

That one was hilarious
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 05:31 AM   #8
therammingman
National High School Star

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
BWAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA
http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=62

i literally lol at this one
therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 05:36 AM   #9
solar.hands
not a sig

solar.hands has not been impressing people

old but my fav is still the sprite box gun
solar.hands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 05:58 AM   #10
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 is considered somewhat coolAndrei89 is considered somewhat cool

the spider emailis the best
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:01 AM   #11
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=75

Kills me that she asked him if he'd still sell it
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:32 AM   #12
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=84

The pics just killed me
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:03 AM   #13
solar.hands
not a sig

solar.hands has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
i still lmfao at this, esp the last reply from jeff...
solar.hands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:05 AM   #14
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=99
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:26 AM   #15
bballer
Orioles/Tarheels

bballer is considered somewhat coolbballer is considered somewhat coolbballer is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
negged
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: