Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-11-2011, 07:48 PM   #1
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here
Default Explain To me How Carmelo is Better than LeBron *facepalm*

Heard this nonsense too much on ISH lately. I seriously doubt (in fact I know) that you can make a serious argument that is not biased against LeBron as to why Carmelo is better. Let's here them.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:49 PM   #2
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Explain To me How Carmelo is Better than LeBron *facepalm*

Nobody takes Melo over LeBron. Not even the biggest haters.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:50 PM   #3
Kellogs4toniee
Bulls 4 Life

Kellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputation

Stop making a thread that is directed toward obvious trolls.
Kellogs4toniee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:51 PM   #4
winwin
Free Kosovo

winwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation here

all we need is another lebron thread ...

OP we have more than enough trolls in ISH

crawl back to your hole
winwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:53 PM   #5
DaPerceive
Banned

DaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputation

Melo is better in the clutch/4th quarter and maybe rebounding, but that is about it. LeBron is better or tied with Melo in every other aspect of the game. Melo isn't considered to be a top 5 player to most people while LeBron is easily top 5 at the worst. I don't think anybody suggests that Melo is a better player.
DaPerceive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:55 PM   #6
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee
Stop making a thread that is directed toward obvious trolls.

this
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:26 PM   #7
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

he is hotter, duh
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:54 PM   #8
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lebron is better at choking in the 4th, while Melo is better at choking Sasha.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:58 PM   #9
Knicksfever2010
Decent college freshman

Knicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKnicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
he is hotter, duh

um arent you supposed to say 'no homo'?
Knicksfever2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:00 PM   #10
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Come on now, lets not act like it's not close. Carmelo is underrated on ISH.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:10 PM   #11
NewYorkNoPicks
National High School Star

NewYorkNoPicks has decent reputationNewYorkNoPicks has decent reputation

Hes not better

but...

In the closing moments of a tight game you take Melo every single time.

Additionally, on offense Melo does trump Lebrons game with regard to versatility.
NewYorkNoPicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:11 PM   #12
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
um arent you supposed to say 'no homo'?
i'm not 14 so no
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:13 PM   #13
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPerceive
Melo is better in the clutch/4th quarter and maybe rebounding, but that is about it. LeBron is better or tied with Melo in every other aspect of the game. Melo isn't considered to be a top 5 player to most people while LeBron is easily top 5 at the worst. I don't think anybody suggests that Melo is a better player.

bolded is only true in the regular season, melo bricks in playoff crunch time situations like no other.
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:19 PM   #14
DaPerceive
Banned

DaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1990
bolded is only true in the regular season, melo bricks in playoff crunch time situations like no other.
Like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PQ9MzsDqTQ
DaPerceive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:23 PM   #15
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPerceive

Wow one game winner that was wide open due to the refs not calling the obvious foul, melo is a ****ing clutch legend in the playoffs he hit one game winner, has any other player in nba history hit one game winner in the playoffs yet?

melo playoff w/l

2-8

melo first round w/l

1-7
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: