Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 12-27-2006, 11:01 PM   #1
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far
Default I've lost faith

I'll still continue to be a Nets fan, as I always will and will continue to root for the team. My outlook will be different though, I will start to look at the rookies and young players and start looking to the future as opposed to the present. I'll stay like this until the starts start to show some more effort.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 11:12 PM   #2
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I lost hope for this season a week or 2 ago. Our performance against the Yao-less Rockets was truly pathetic.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 11:54 PM   #3
NBAEMoreira022
ISH Insider

NBAEMoreira022 has an OK reputation so far

sadly but true, the Nets will wait around and wish for a miracle and they will not back down and trade just to not be called quitters and punks. At some degree this is true, but just give up already. But hey, to get to success, sometimes you have adversaty along the tracks. It's just how you fight it. If I'm Rod Thorn though, I'm calling it quits and calling around the league asking "who's interested in a sixth sense point guard and a sometimes great sometimes not small forward who used to have crazy hops?"
NBAEMoreira022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:46 AM   #4
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

VC's gotta go
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 02:27 AM   #5
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hurts to see the Nets like this.
TIME TO BLOW UP ROD!
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 08:22 AM   #6
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Im really just a casual Nets fan, But a Kidd diehard, and it saddens me that his team is playing like crap, he's only got prolly one or two good seasons in him, and I really want him to go out with a ring. I hope the nets can turn things around, but the way it looks
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 10:28 AM   #7
whaley82
High School JV MVP

whaley82 has decent reputation

I hope Kidd can get a ring before his career is over. He deserves one like no one else in the league. He should have an mvp but that got taken away so the next closes greatest thing he can get is a Ring. But each year I see that gettting farther and farther away.
whaley82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:37 PM   #8
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

If I could still believe with all my heart that Kenny Anderson would be the best point gaurd to grace the league, DC be the best powerforward of all time, Drazen had the best jump shot ever, Kerry Kittles was going to be better than Kobe, the Nets were going to beat the Lakers even down 0-3 in 2002, trading Kenyon Martin was a good thing, and that we have a 10-15 win streak in us, I still have faith. Jason Kidd has never proved me wrong since being a Net and I'll name my first born Kidd Wang after him if he takes this team far into the playoffs this year.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:45 PM   #9
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

I just wanted to clear things up, I lost faith in the Nets being an elite team, I still continue to have utter devotion to the team.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:58 PM   #10
NBAEMoreira022
ISH Insider

NBAEMoreira022 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
If I could still believe with all my heart that Kenny Anderson would be the best point gaurd to grace the league, DC be the best powerforward of all time, Drazen had the best jump shot ever, Kerry Kittles was going to be better than Kobe, the Nets were going to beat the Lakers even down 0-3 in 2002, trading Kenyon Martin was a good thing, and that we have a 10-15 win streak in us, I still have faith. Jason Kidd has never proved me wrong since being a Net and I'll name my first born Kidd Wang after him if he takes this team far into the playoffs this year.

you always been a beleiver huh? that's good being a true fan . . I am just a JKidd fan and KMart but he left so... the Nets messed up when they drafted Kittles instead of Kobe. And you believed Kerry was going to be better lmao you were fooled!
NBAEMoreira022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 12:32 AM   #11
DowJones
I brick open layups

DowJones has an OK reputation so far

Yea but no one knew how good Kobe was going to be. He was one of the first high schoolers to enter the draft in this generation. Kittles was an established leader and scorer of a big time program. Kittles was by no means a bust. He excelled on the wing when Kidd arrived. Too bad his body couldn't hold up. Besides Kobe would have forced a trade just like he did with Charlotte.
DowJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 02:00 AM   #12
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
you always been a beleiver huh? that's good being a true fan . . I am just a JKidd fan and KMart but he left so... the Nets messed up when they drafted Kittles instead of Kobe. And you believed Kerry was going to be better lmao you were fooled!

Judging by the other thread you made, you have no idea of the history between Kobe and the Nets. And of all the things I've said, Kenny Anderson being the betst point gaurd, and DC being the best power forward...you choes the Kobe comment? Kobe's a great of all time, but it isn't like choosing Sam Bowie over Jordan. Hell, not even choosing Brandon Armstrong over Gilbert Arenas (which we did do).
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 09:42 AM   #13
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three

why not give name him Jason Kidd [insert his Chinese first name] Wang? utilize the American and Chinese middle name usage.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 09:44 AM   #14
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re

Brandon Armstrong was selected by the Rockets and packaged with RJ and Collins for Griffin.

Arenas had a low profile. the reason he wears #0 is because his coaches thought that was how many minutes he was going to get in the NBA.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 06:43 PM   #15
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

The Nets should trade VC and try to get into the Oden sweepstakes because they probably dont have enough to resign him, imagine:
PG Kidd
SG Marcus Will
SF RJ
PF Kristic
C Oden
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: