Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-29-2013, 02:00 AM   #1
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Where did you/do you go to college?

Thread for all the college alums and current students...

where did/do you go? your major? career path?

I'be been at a community college near Texas A&M for two years now...originally wanted to go to A&M and got in for a history major. Then, I decided I better get serious and not waste four years to get a liberal arts degree that I'd struggle to find a job with. Instead, I'm attending Texas Tech in the Fall as an accounting major. Looking forward to the new career path and getting "a real job" in 2-3 years.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:36 AM   #2
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Where did you/do you go to college?

studying energy science

should have done energy engineering though
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:46 AM   #3
MtMutombo
I airball my layups

MtMutombo has an OK reputation so far

MC CCollege then went to UofMurdaland. Sociology.
MtMutombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:40 AM   #4
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

currently in uaa associate program for computer networking. its basically cc but will go for my undergrad in computer science after. finals week cuzz... taking 2 classes in the summer doe. i wanna take 3 but can only afford 2 cuz im paying outta pocket.

Last edited by Bucket_Nakedz : 04-29-2013 at 05:42 AM.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:19 AM   #5
AirMike
Serious playground baller

AirMike has an OK reputation so far

University of Economics in Prague
AirMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:05 AM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Undergrad at Brooklyn College and Grad at Baruch.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:09 AM   #7
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Georgia Tech
Kennesaw State University
York University
University of Toronto

and the funny thing is that back in 09 I was within a second of going to school in Maine or Newfoundland.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:37 AM   #8
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

none of your ****ing business
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:12 AM   #9
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

im freshman in law school its very boring and i stopped attending classes this semester.. i also failed pretty much every subject that ends with 'law'
only passed english, french and informatics
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:13 AM   #10
m1sterb
Great young streetballer

m1sterb has not been impressing people

California State University of Long Beach - Electrical Engineering.
m1sterb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:19 PM   #11
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

California State University Northridge - started off in electrical engineering and switched to business.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:32 PM   #12
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

I have an MBA from the University of Houston. I will be attending Texas State next semester in order to attain a degree in nutrition.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: