Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-29-2011, 11:46 AM   #181
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How Many InsideHoops Rep Points Do You Have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Maybe I don't understand... or Mr. I'm So Rad gave me bad numbers..
but what he told me was that mine was roughly double what Zen is saying his is..
I am sad to state, that you sir, have been deceived.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:51 AM   #182
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I am sad to state, that you sir, have been deceived.

.....Mr. I'm So Raaaad!
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:51 AM   #183
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Maybe I don't understand... or Mr. I'm So Rad gave me bad numbers..
but what he told me was that mine was roughly double what Zen is saying his is..

Do you normally trust people that watch Nickelodeon?
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:53 AM   #184
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Do you normally trust people that watch Nickelodeon?
Not anymore I don't
Old 12-29-2011, 12:22 PM   #185
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
I figured out what happened. I miscounted. Your rep gave me 36 not 306.

You lied to me!
Old 12-29-2011, 12:27 PM   #186
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

579 points
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:41 PM   #187
PurpGold34
Banned

PurpGold34 has a terrific reputationPurpGold34 has a terrific reputationPurpGold34 has a terrific reputationPurpGold34 has a terrific reputationPurpGold34 has a terrific reputation

PurpGold34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:56 PM   #188
BaņkShot
3-time NBA All-Star

BaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpGold34

RG is going to get all the ladies with the increasing amount of rep.
BaņkShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:06 PM   #189
PurpGold34
Banned

PurpGold34 has a terrific reputationPurpGold34 has a terrific reputationPurpGold34 has a terrific reputationPurpGold34 has a terrific reputationPurpGold34 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaņkShot

RG is going to get all the ladies with the increasing amount of rep.
Not as well as you do ryan4131

PurpGold34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:26 PM   #190
acerlghp
Can barely lace up my sneakers

acerlghp has decent reputationacerlghp has decent reputation

Too many to count
acerlghp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:03 PM   #191
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hey B-low, I'm on that MJ status now.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:05 PM   #192
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1939. Earned every single one of them.................
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:17 PM   #193
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:20 PM   #194
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
how much now?
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:31 PM   #195
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
how much now?
70 dwade 316 negged me.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: