Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-14-2012, 05:03 PM   #511
tomtucker
NBA rookie of the year

tomtucker has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: How Many InsideHoops Rep Points Do You Have?

all kidding aside, i think the rep thing is a dumb idea, bet it keeps alot of posters from writing what they really feel and mean in the nba forum, due to the fear of being negged and going red......alot of kids take it seriously.......childish and nerdy is what it is.......not for grown ass men and NBA fans
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:04 PM   #512
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
How about now?

a riddle
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:06 PM   #513
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla

a riddle
1959?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:07 PM   #514
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
1959?
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:08 PM   #515
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
Ty google
Old 10-28-2012, 02:30 PM   #516
SourPatchKids
Banned

The Square Root of 7107556
Old 10-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #517
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtucker
all kidding aside, i think the rep thing is a dumb idea, bet it keeps alot of posters from writing what they really feel and mean in the nba forum, due to the fear of being negged and going red......alot of kids take it seriously.......childish and nerdy is what it is.......not for grown ass men and NBA fans
If they take it seriously, thats good, the first step to them growing up and not worrying about the meaningless things in life. I get negged all the time, called hipster or something else for not liking Inception, X Men movies, hating D Wade, etc. It can get annoying when you feel you make a valid argument for your case and the so-called intelligent reply with something weak or you get a neg. It is what it is. I typically don't neg even if you say something stupid (like the frequent anti-black topics). If you feel you can stand by what you say, online or offline, take getting negged as another person's way of admitting they can't handle the truth.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:46 PM   #518
ballsohard247
All of the lights....

ballsohard247 is considered somewhat coolballsohard247 is considered somewhat cool

147. They are quality rep points so I'm ok with the low quantity. At least that's how my psychiatrist told me to look at it.
ballsohard247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:59 PM   #519
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation here

Few, I do not deserve more to be fair.
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:04 PM   #520
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:13 PM   #521
ballsohard247
All of the lights....

ballsohard247 is considered somewhat coolballsohard247 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL
Few, I do not deserve more to be fair.
How many now?
ballsohard247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:24 PM   #522
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballsohard247
How many now?
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:29 PM   #523
Boomerang
Serious playground baller

Boomerang has an OK reputation so far

can the ones with long bars rep me, so that I can have the pleasure to neg annoying posters with authority? I'll do my job I promise
Boomerang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:43 PM   #524
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang
can the ones with long bars rep me, so that I can have the pleasure to neg annoying posters with authority? I'll do my job I promise
I'm repped out, PM me tomorrow or right now, whatever and I will get you some when I can.

I'll forget otherwise.
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:45 PM   #525
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
If they take it seriously, thats good, the first step to them growing up and not worrying about the meaningless things in life. I get negged all the time, called hipster or something else for not liking Inception, X Men movies, hating D Wade, etc. It can get annoying when you feel you make a valid argument for your case and the so-called intelligent reply with something weak or you get a neg. It is what it is. I typically don't neg even if you say something stupid (like the frequent anti-black topics). If you feel you can stand by what you say, online or offline, take getting negged as another person's way of admitting they can't handle the truth.
I admire your attitude.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: