Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-02-2013, 02:39 PM   #586
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: How Many InsideHoops Rep Points Do You Have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
This, my rep bar is pretty low.

Even though I like to think I make decent assessments in the NBA forum, and bring solid basketball insight.

But then their are others with these long ass green bars, who I don't see put much effort into their posts, and I get seriously confused how that happens, or what the purpose of the rep bar actually is ...

BTW, good and sadly forgotten PG in your avatar there.

Just join the BTE. They like to post half naked chicks then spray eachother with green rep spooge.

Look at all the green bars in there and name one of their regulars who has posted anything of substance or basketball knowledge
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:48 PM   #587
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this board

none
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:54 PM   #588
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
Just join the BTE. They like to post half naked chicks then spray eachother with green rep spooge.

Look at all the green bars in there and name one of their regulars who has posted anything of substance or basketball knowledge

Someone sounds mad
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:58 PM   #589
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

I was, and to some, still am, a shitty poster
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:59 PM   #590
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:

Dude, LOL, it never fails. You always complain about your rep being very low green or in the red. What have I been telling all you rep-loving / rep-whoring / rep-swallowers for years now?

REP DON'T MEAN SHIT

It never has, and it never will. The poster's username is all that's needed to solidify one's actual reputation on this board. You've been asked this question a couple thousand times already, but honestly, why do you care SO MUCH about your rep level?

You complain, and you complain, and you complain some more about how you don't get rep.

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:08 PM   #591
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Dude, LOL, it never fails. You always complain about your rep being very low green or in the red. What have I been telling all you rep-loving / rep-whoring / rep-swallowers for years now?

REP DON'T MEAN SHIT

It never has, and it never will. The poster's username is all that's needed to solidify one's actual reputation on this board. You've been asked this question a couple thousand times already, but honestly, why do you care SO MUCH about your rep level?

You complain, and you complain, and you complain some more about how you don't get rep.

Jesus christ Joshy, there you go again fabricating some story about how I care about rep soooo much, when in fact you care about it more than I do. This is just your way of deflecting your obsession with this sytem. I see you posting sob stories about your bars more than I ever have. Please point out in my post where I actually complained about MY rep situation
You've done it twice in this thread

I rarely post in these threads anymore but low and behold one comment and Joshy is all over it. You have got to be my biggest stalker.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:25 PM   #592
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Jesus christ Joshy, there you go again fabricating some story about how I care about rep soooo much, when in fact you care about it more than I do. This is just your way of deflecting your obsession with this sytem. I see you posting sob stories about your bars more than I ever have. Please point out in my post where I actually complained about MY rep situation
You've done it twice in this thread

I rarely post in these threads anymore but low and behold one comment and Joshy is all over it. You have got to be my biggest stalker.

LOL, dude, come on man. I wasn't even the only one who called you out on this in here. There's always a pattern with you and these types of threads. You'll just never man up and admit it.

I'm not stalking you when I'm already actively posting in the thread. If I would have just came in here out of nowhere, and was like ...

... then OK, maybe you'd have a point? Even at that, not really. The point is really simple here though. You are a crybaby when it comes to rep.

This in principle makes you a sure-shot, watertight, sure-fire, unbreakable, etc etc etc ... bitch, and I mean that completely and totally in the woman, bitch, sense.

In the future, when there's another thread and the subject is rep, believe you me, you'll be present, and believe you me, you'll need a tissue for that tearing vagina of yours.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:34 PM   #593
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
there you go again fabricating some story about how I care about rep soooo much, when in fact you care about it more than I do. This is just your way of deflecting your obsession with this sytem.

... and just to FINISH HIM! *Mortal Kombat voice* off here ...

Really wise guy? Are you seriously going to expect ANYONE here to believe that I care about the rep system, that I'm obsessed with the rep system. etc. and that you're not?

You honestly think anyone's going to buy into that bullshit, when you've been posting in these threads for years now, and you've created who the hell knows how many actual threads THAT YOU CREATED! complaining about how the rep system is flawed. How the system is unfair, where you're being picked on, singled out, etc.

WE ALL KNOW IT MAN. It's sure as hell no secret that you're a rep whore and it rapes your soul to all four corners of the earth knowing it bugs you the **** out that you don't get enough rep here (or in your opinion anyway).

I've NEVER been someone to express anything along the lines you have. Never. Come on man, who are you really trying to fool?
Old 02-02-2013, 03:37 PM   #594
DaHeezy
College star

Quote:
LOL, dude, come on man. I wasn't even the only one who called you out on this in here. There's always a pattern with you and these types of threads. You'll just never man up and admit it.

In the future, when there's another thread and the subject is rep, believe you me, you'll be present, and believe you me, you'll need a tissue for that tearing vagina of yours.

Moron, there are a handful of "rep" threads on the first page. How many am I in? And I didn't even refer to my rep bar. I was taking a shot at the BTE fellas.
So there goes that theory

Stop trying to deflect your obsession Joshy. Look at all the facts. You in this thread. The fact you create other users to rep yourself. You pretending to laugh at your rep count despite you crying inside. Talk about being a bytch, your using the biggest poosay technique there is. Hide your flaw by pointing out someone elses.

Last edited by DaHeezy : 02-02-2013 at 03:41 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:39 PM   #595
DaHeezy
College star

Lol, Joshy is so rattled he had to post twice
where are all these people agreeing with you

I'm flattered I have you mind faulked with your own game.
Whatcha gonna do next, bring up my kid and toilet story again?
Old 02-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #596
Legend of Josh
Banned

LMAO ... You keep talking about this "deflecting my obsession"

Wow. You have to be trolling us.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:45 PM   #597
DaHeezy
College star

Quote:

Who's us? It's just you buddy. Quit talking you have have this army of followers behind you. And don't log in under an alter to agree with yourself.

Face it, if a newb came in and followed this thread he can clearly see you're WAY more obsessed.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:55 PM   #598
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:

Who's us? It's just you buddy. Quit talking you have have this army of followers behind you. And don't log in under an alter to agree with yourself.

Face it, if a newb came in and followed this thread he can clearly see you're WAY more obsessed.

LOL, enough is enough. I mean, you even came in this thread and said "I don't even post in these threads ANYMORE" ... already right there alone admitting self-guilt that YOU DO AND HAVE IN THE PAST posted in these types of threads.

Which was a lie in itself, because here you are, posting in these types of threads, yet again, and oh, surprise surprise! You were complaining about the rep system! Wow! No way! Really!?

It's amazing how you just self-pwn yourself, over and over again, and yet you keep coming back like a helpless puppy dog looking for love. You gets none.

LOL, idiot.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:03 PM   #599
DaHeezy
College star

Quote:
LOL, enough is enough. I mean, you even came in this thread and said "I don't even post in these threads ANYMORE" ... already right there alone admitting self-guilt that YOU DO AND HAVE IN THE PAST posted in these types of threads.

Which was a lie in itself, because here you are, posting in these types of threads, yet again, and oh, surprise surprise! You were complaining about the rep system! Wow! No way! Really!?

It's amazing how you just self-pwn yourself, over and over again, and yet you keep coming back like a helpless puppy dog looking for love. You gets none.

LOL, idiot.

Joshy is crying.

Again, you've failed to point out where in that post I've complained about rep

Quote:

That was a shot at the BTE guys, not a complaint about my rep
Point out where I've posted in all these "rep" threads on the front page.

Try again

Bring your "army"
Old 02-02-2013, 04:14 PM   #600
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

See that's what I've been saying.

There's no way he's a real person. He's too ridiculous.
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: