Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-14-2011, 05:58 PM   #76
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How Many InsideHoops Rep Points Do You Have?

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:01 PM   #77
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

+49. Get me even u fvcks
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:03 PM   #78
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
+49. Get me even u fvcks
You're seem like a decent guy and your posts are often funny. I'll rep you when I can.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:05 PM   #79
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

thats waddup
Old 10-14-2011, 06:25 PM   #80
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
thats waddup

Gave you a second bar.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:27 PM   #81
kaiiu
Banned

first time I had 2 green since I put the kush in a dollar bill
Old 10-14-2011, 06:31 PM   #82
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
first time I had 2 green since I put the kush in a dollar bill

Awesome, now you're up to a 2 inch!

Oh god, being a 1 inch is sad in this thread!
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 07:43 PM   #83
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: How Many Rep Points Do You Have?

love how the OP starts this thread when his total is so high...

if it only mattered...
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 07:45 PM   #84
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

wtf. its been so long since i gave out rep.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 07:45 PM   #85
DevilsAssassin
Banned

DevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

28 points
DevilsAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 08:14 PM   #86
verylegit
functioning alcoholic

verylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation here

RG just got a boner
verylegit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:56 PM   #87
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

I only have 123 because right before Jeff got rid of rep some guys just negged the hell out of me with insults lol
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:59 PM   #88
LilBTheBasedGod

Old 10-15-2011, 02:37 AM   #89
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

7,941 total repps.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 02:38 AM   #90
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How Many Rep Points Do You Have?

Dang. I can't rep I got to wait 24 hours. I got you.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: