Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 12-03-2011, 10:14 PM   #46
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Raptors Forum Keeper League 2011/2012

I need email addresses to send invites. Many of you have it hidden on the fantasy site. PM me and I will resend.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:39 PM   #47
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

I got the email, but can't join.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:25 PM   #48
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Ok Chamberlain is in. Still looking for Kmart, rapscanwin, t-low and Toni. If any problems logging on, please PM me. I'd like to at least get the 11 returning GMs on the pool before we start to look at 2 new GMs.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:47 PM   #49
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think that if and when we look for new GM's we should vote on it. Just a suggestion. Because as i've learned over the past 3 years since the time I joined, an inactive manager just kills the overall enjoyment for the entire league.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:25 PM   #50
RapsFan
Great college starter

I agree.

kmart and t-low last to join. Once they are in, we will look at adding two new GMs. We aren't interested in people wanting to 'try it out' obviously.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:46 AM   #51
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
I agree.

kmart and t-low last to join. Once they are in, we will look at adding two new GMs. We aren't interested in people wanting to 'try it out' obviously.

I know RT doesn't like fantasy hoops but I'd really like him to give it a try. I think he would be dedicated and committed. Same with DJMason.
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:25 AM   #52
RapsFan
Great college starter

You hit it on the head with RT. He doesn't like fantasy hoops. He's always said no when asked to join.

All I care is that they are reasonably active ISH members, but most importantly they have fantasy basketball experience, especially in roto.

kmart having some invite issues so I send him league ID and password, should be on soon.

T-Low - please log onto pool.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:46 AM   #53
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
All I care is that they are reasonably active ISH members, but most importantly they have fantasy basketball experience, especially in roto.

i play every year, and i'm always active
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:13 AM   #54
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRabbiT
i play every year, and i'm always active

Im liking BRabbiT, seems to really want to join. Just my 2 cents....
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:43 AM   #55
RAPSCANWIN
Keeping the Bench Warm

RAPSCANWIN has decent reputation

I second Zan's endorsement of Rabbit.
RAPSCANWIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:00 AM   #56
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Sorry, was trying to find it haha
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:01 AM   #57
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Yeah Rabbits been active here for awhile now he would be a good addition.
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:05 AM   #58
RapsFan
Great college starter

Sounds good to me!

What I will do it when the league has it's 11 returning members, I will post the rules (new thread?) and then list the keepers from last year. The 2 new GMs will inherit the either New Rap City or bonez team....will be random. I'll get everyone to put in their 4 keepers and we'll go from there.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:22 AM   #59
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Im liking BRabbiT, seems to really want to join. Just my 2 cents....

thanks, man.
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:42 AM   #60
kmart
No props needed

kmart has an OK reputation so far

Finally got in
kmart is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: