Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-16-2013, 04:27 PM   #1
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Default iLLuminati theorists on my facebook (Boston Marathon & Iran/Pakistan earthquake)

Apparently the U.S. government is behind both of these events.

I'll never unfriend these crazies though. They crack me up.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:57 AM   #2
qrich
King Heno

Default Re: iLLuminati theorists on my facebook (Boston Marathon & Iran/Pakistan earthquake)

They were also behind Sandy Hook according to some...
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:08 AM   #3
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

Default Re: iLLuminati theorists on my facebook (Boston Marathon & Iran/Pakistan earthquake)

HAARP retaliation for the Boston bombing. LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
They were also behind Sandy Hook according to some...
there were being threads on the ATS about it, i remember people claiming that there was 2nd shooter etc, etc. Didnt read much into it.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:45 AM   #4
bagelred
Stare

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
Apparently the U.S. government is behind both of these events.

I'll never unfriend these crazies though. They crack me up.

Why is it crazy? What is it about it, to you, that makes it crazy....talk it through.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 08:41 AM   #5
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Why is it crazy? What is it about it, to you, that makes it crazy....talk it through.

You idiot! Don't you know the media and the government never lies? It is crazy to even think such a thing. There are some people in here who will hunt you down and kill you for suggesting such a thing. Get in line!
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:06 AM   #6
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

It's not that I feel the government doesn't lie. It's just that I have no clear cut reason to be convinced other than taking my knowledge that the government occasionally lies and needlessly magnifying it to concoct some roundabout explanation for why these things happened (stripping of civil liberties? international policing?).

There are other ways the authorities would be able to achieve this without leaving little rinkydink "clues" lying around each and every single time. Plus, I haven't seen any real concrete mobilization to go afer civil liberties after these events have happened, only a discussion that essentially goes nowhere. So, my only logical conclusion is that they were spontaneous events with no orchestration. Do you know the kind of technology and machinery would be needed to create a 7.9 earthquake? Surely Iran and Pakistan would have been able to see the U.S. setting up shop for such an event. Where are the little blurry photos on my facebook feed explaining that one?
Old 04-18-2013, 10:08 AM   #7
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
You idiot! Don't you know the media and the government never lies? It is crazy to even think such a thing. There are some people in here who will hunt you down and kill you for suggesting such a thing. Get in line!

There is no reasoning with people like you.

You have your extreme distrust and disdain for government. I get it, it's cool. But you're always going to see what you want to see. Same with the rest of them. It's a kneejerk assumptive attitude.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:14 AM   #8
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
There is no reasoning with people like you.

You have your extreme distrust and disdain for government. I get it, it's cool. But you're always going to see what you want to see. Same with the rest of them. It's a kneejerk assumptive attitude.

I don't hate the government. I trust them completely. The media never lies. What the hell are you talking about. I'm one of you.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:52 AM   #9
ItsMillerTime
Young Trece

Quote:
I don't hate the government. I trust them completely. The media never lies. What the hell are you talking about. I'm one of you.

You can stop any time now. We get it.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:59 AM   #10
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:

Yeah, you better get in line. I'm actually a federal agent collecting your information right now.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:00 PM   #11
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

It's kind of like the NBA being fixed. A lot of shit that happens in the NBA will go down as "being fixed" even if it wasn't, but it's right to question that the government/big business doesn't have our best interests in mind.

It's also scary to think about, speaking of Facebook, how many people give out so much of themselves on that site, or twitter.

IF there ever was a society that wanted to control us, we are so easily controlled. Sadly.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:36 AM   #12
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

The same people are flooding my newsfeed saying that they don't care who these two suspects are. The bombing was still staged, and they are just hired actors in a malicious governmental scheme.

Still want to ask my why I think they're crazy, bagelred? Literally nothing will convince them that there isn't a some intricate plot going on. As more details mount that there is no plot, they'll make it more and more and more complex to fit their immovable viewpoint.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: