Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-23-2012, 03:29 PM   #31
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Southland is coming back in January!

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
she's being a huge ****, more than usual. i know it's a show but damn, you got life in you, stop endangering it.

i don't mind her partner, he's alright.

to be honest, i thought sammy planted the crack pipe as well. after seeing him go apesh!t over his partners killer, i doubt his integrity.

I thought he planted it too.

And tbh, Sammy doesnt look like one who regularly goes by the book.

But, the look he gave Ben after being accused at the restaurant was something I would do though if someone thought I was dirty...lol.

He was like "and here i was, thinking you knew me"
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:47 PM   #32
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
I thought he planted it too.

And tbh, Sammy doesnt look like one who regularly goes by the book.

But, the look he gave Ben after being accused at the restaurant was something I would do though if someone thought I was dirty...lol.

He was like "and here i was, thinking you knew me"
lol yeah, he's a little fishy. cool dude though.

my favorite characters are obviously ben and john cooper. i think the fact that john is a homosexual adds depth to the show. it seems like ben has 3somes every night

i still think ben+john=best duo evarr. i know sammy is badass too but cooper has the brains of a legit veteran. i somehow think at the season finale or around there both will have to work together or something, like in a shooting, etc.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:53 PM   #33
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

had to get the southland avatar
Old 02-23-2012, 04:00 PM   #34
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
lol yeah, he's a little fishy. cool dude though.

my favorite characters are obviously ben and john cooper. i think the fact that john is a homosexual adds depth to the show. it seems like ben has 3somes every night

i still think ben+john=best duo evarr. i know sammy is badass too but cooper has the brains of a legit veteran. i somehow think at the season finale or around there both will have to work together or something, like in a shooting, etc.

Yea, Ben n Cooper were a great duo.

Speaking of Cooper, I think he n Tang (fine ass Lucy Liu ) are developing a pretty solid dynamic. They play off each other nicely
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:25 PM   #35
highwhey
el vato encabronado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
Yea, Ben n Cooper were a great duo.

Speaking of Cooper, I think he n Tang (fine ass Lucy Liu ) are developing a pretty solid dynamic. They play off each other nicely
yeah they worked well right off the bat.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:56 PM   #36
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

is-this-show-anywhere-as-good-as-SonsofAnarchy-and-BreakingBad?
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 06:08 PM   #37
highwhey
el vato encabronado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle
it's better.

soutland=$3 generic equivalent cereal bag with 2x the quantity
other shows=$3 brand name for less than half the quantity
Old 02-23-2012, 07:42 PM   #38
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle
Sons Of Anarchy vs Southland? You cant even begin to compare the two, the former is as cheesy and unrealistic a show can get while the latter is as close as you can get to a documentary and still possessing great entertainment value.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #39
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Just when you think this show cant get any better, they come up with an even better episode
Anybody else liking Liu's performance? She has just fit right in like she has been with the show since the beginning. On another note Sammy and Ben should just move on, their bickering is getting comical, gotta grow up both of them.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:27 PM   #40
highwhey
el vato encabronado

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Just when you think this show cant get any better, they come up with an even better episode
Anybody else liking Liu's performance? She has just fit right in like she has been with the show since the beginning. On another note Sammy and Ben should just move on, their bickering is getting comical, gotta grow up both of them.
i thought the episode was decent in comparisons to last weeks. i expected something very big to happen but the largest crisis was liu's removal of the orange tip lol. i was face palming when jon appear to be wanting to purchase drugs then it turned out it was his sponsor.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:51 PM   #41
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Quote:
i thought the episode was decent in comparisons to last weeks. i expected something very big to happen but the largest crisis was liu's removal of the orange tip lol. i was face palming when jon appear to be wanting to purchase drugs then it turned out it was his sponsor.
lol that was so anticlimactic when it turned out to be him calling his sponsor
I was not expecting something big to happen actually since they try to keep it realistic so they tend not to give in to the hype.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:32 PM   #42
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

The story is reaching interesting points, Tang is probably gone in a couple of episodes though as there is a high chance she gets the promotion. I feel bad for Coop he is prolly the best field cop in the precinct yet he never finds a good partner that can compliment him long term. Sammy and Ben are turning into a couple rather than partners, this is the only complaint I have from the show.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:50 PM   #43
highwhey
el vato encabronado

HOLY SH*T

the ending almost had me in tears. the whole lydia thing is bullsh!t, i felt sorry for her but the whole time i'm thinking she deserves it because she got quite a few warnings and didn't back off.

but sammy....i'm praying that he isn't killed off the show.pleaaasseeeeee no. we already know ben is going to do some craz sh!t but damn it. this time they didn't spoil next episode through scenes from next week but i think sammy is dead. and was that lou diamond phillips returning?
Old 03-17-2012, 04:06 PM   #44
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

I just saw the episode, shit just hit the fan, Ben is gonna tear that pimp limb from limb man. Lydia's struggle with the gangster was brilliantly done
This show is amazing.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:53 PM   #45
highwhey
el vato encabronado

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
I just saw the episode, shit just hit the fan, Ben is gonna tear that pimp limb from limb man. Lydia's struggle with the gangster was brilliantly done
This show is amazing.
that scene was very well executed, no doubt. when her partner came in and did a soccer kick on that guys face, i was rolling. kinda wanted him to shoot him but oh well.

the whole sammy thing was unexpected. i though they escaped from danger once the gangster took off but dang.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: