Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-22-2011, 01:17 AM   #1
GovernmentMan
Decent playground baller

GovernmentMan has decent reputation
Default How tall is Kevin Durant?

http://images.sneakernews.com/wp-con...in-akron-3.jpg

Even if you account for the fact that Lebron is is slouching slightly more than Durant, dude's gotta be at least several inches taller
GovernmentMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 01:19 AM   #2
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board
Default Re: How tall is Kevin Durant?

Is this recent? Looks like LeBron has slimmed down immensely.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 01:23 AM   #3
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I didn't know Durant had tattoos... for some reason, my whole perception of him seems to have changed...

IT WAS ALL A LIE!
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 01:23 AM   #4
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Lebron was measured 6'7" 2/4 without shoes... 6'8"-6'9" with shoes

Durant was measured 6'9" 2/4 without shoes... 6'10"'-6'11" with shoes

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-pre-draft-measurements/

with other words... i have no idea why he is listed at 6'9"...

here is Kevin Durant next to 6'10" Turkoglu and 6'8" Kleiza

here is 6'10" Beasley and Kevin Durant

here is 6'9" Jeff Green and Kevin Durant

6'10" Lamar Odom and Kevin Love... notice 6'8" Rudy Gay and 6'8" Granger

Last edited by pauk : 10-22-2011 at 01:30 AM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 01:26 AM   #5
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Did anyone say LeBron was taller?
Old 10-22-2011, 01:31 AM   #6
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Did anyone say LeBron was taller?

yes... but he makes Lebron look like 6'5"-6'6".... if Durant is 6'9"... 1" taller or equal height to Lebron... then there shouldnt be that much difference...

either Lebron is 6'5"-6'6" or Durant is 6'11" (in shoes that is).... the later is more correct

Last edited by pauk : 10-22-2011 at 01:33 AM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 01:33 AM   #7
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

pauk, you can't measure LeBron's height while on your knees
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 01:34 AM   #8
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

6'10" with long arms.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 01:34 AM   #9
Miserio
I dunk on kids

Miserio has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
yes... but he makes Lebron look like 6'5"-6'6".... if Durant is 6'9"... 1" taller or equal height to Lebron... then there shouldnt be that much difference...

either Lebron is 6'5"-6'6" or Durant is 6'11" (in shoes that is).... the later is more correct
You're desperate for Lebron's dick
Miserio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 01:39 AM   #10
EnoughSaid
#COYG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
pauk, you can't measure LeBron's height while on your knees

You can use the you-know-what for measuring...
Old 10-22-2011, 01:42 AM   #11
Collie
Good college starter

Collie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm guessing around 6-10. He's listed anywhere from 6-9 to 6-11 (with some 7-foot exaggerations), so I'm going with the median.
Collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 01:43 AM   #12
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
You can use the you-know-what for measuring...

I doubt he has one anymore after that shrinkage in the finals. I wouldn't be surprised if he sits down to pee now
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 01:49 AM   #13
EnoughSaid
#COYG

Quote:
I doubt he has one anymore after that shrinkage in the finals. I wouldn't be surprised if he sits down to pee now

Old 10-22-2011, 01:53 AM   #14
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:

Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 01:54 AM   #15
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh God I'm So Fat
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: