Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 10-22-2011, 10:04 PM   #1
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation
Default Basketball to continue for Andrea da BEAST!

Quote:
Andrea Bargnani is close to a deal with Virtus Roma in his home country of Italy, as the team has the backing of AshleyMadison.com, a dating site for those seeking extramarital affairs, to bring the Raptors big man aboard, according to a report by La Stampa (via *********), translated by Sporting News.

"It is true, I met with Virtus Roma and we are talking about a major sponsorship that would return Andrea Bargnani to Italy,” Noel Biderman, founder of Ashley Madison, said. “This is very important as we are talking about an investment of around one million and a half euros."

Andrea Bargnani may be headed back to Italy. (AP Photo)
Any deal between Bargnani and Roma would include an out-clause allowing him to return to the NBA once the lockout is over.

Bargnani has four years and $42 million remaining on his contract with Toronto. "In the negotiations with the management of Virtus Roma, we solved the insurance problem. Everything is ready,” Biderman said.

Benetton has also reportedly been in negotiations for Bargnani, but Biderman said, “For now, the best offer is from Rome and our intention is to close with them.”

Should the deal be finalized, Bargnani would join fellow Italian Danilo Gallinari in Serie A, as the Nuggets forward recently signed with Olimpia Milano.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/stor...#ixzz1bZApc22m

I would rather watch Bargs in an authentic basketball league in Italy than to watch Demar/Amir/Weems/Davis play pickup games and rec leagues, just sayin.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:54 PM   #2
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation
Default Re: Basketball to continue for Andrea da BEAST!

LMAO

Sponsored by a website promoting cheating on your spouse.
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:27 PM   #3
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
as the team has the backing of AshleyMadison.com, a dating site for those seeking extramarital affairs

L-M-A-O!!!! That is too funny!
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:54 PM   #4
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

If he left, would that mean he might stay gone? Please say "Of course."
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:30 AM   #5
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M.G.
If he left, would that mean he might stay gone? Please say "Of course."
The answer to that is the same answer I would give if someone asked me "Does A.M.G know how to read?"

Quote:
Any deal between Bargnani and Roma would include an out-clause allowing him to return to the NBA once the lockout is over.
Old 10-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #6
raptorfan_dr07
Local High School Star

raptorfan_dr07 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
I would rather watch Bargs in an authentic basketball league in Italy than to watch Demar/Amir/Weems/Davis play pickup games and rec leagues, just sayin.

Actually those games are rather fun and have allowed me to actually get to interact with each of those players you mentioned.

And the Drew is not one of these free for all, high scoring, no defense, isolation play leagues. Drew League>>>Euroleague.

Hopefully Bargs likes it so much that he decides not come back even if the lockout is lifted.
raptorfan_dr07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:57 PM   #7
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

Quote:
Actually those games are rather fun and have allowed me to actually get to interact with each of those players you mentioned.
Most of us (if i'm not mistaken it's literally just you from this board) don't even live in Cali, it benefits a small crowd of people, most of which aren't even Raptors fans.

Quote:
And the Drew is not one of these free for all, high scoring, no defense, isolation play leagues.
Could've fooled me. Why does Demar look like a superstar in the Drew league year after year and then go on to look like a one dimensional slightly above average wing in the NBA?

Quote:
Drew League>>>Euroleague
You're a complete moron. Everything you say after this will be automatically discounted.

Last edited by lilbeastnani : 10-25-2011 at 04:59 PM.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:25 PM   #8
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Most of us (if i'm not mistaken it's literally just you from this board) don't even live in Cali, it benefits a small crowd of people, most of which aren't even Raptors fans.

Could've fooled me. Why does Demar look like a superstar in the Drew league year after year and then go on to look like a one dimensional slightly above average wing in the NBA?

You're a complete moron. Everything you say after this will be automatically discounted.

funny you say that to someone else. we have had such feelings about you for the past few years!
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:21 PM   #9
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by bada bing
funny you say that to someone else. we have had such feelings about you for the past few years!
The statement he made was just THAT stupid that it called for that sort of response. It's like if I said the care bears movie is better than Dark Knight. Maybe if I said for some reason I prefer the care bears movie it'd be like ok, whatever floats your boat homie. But If I was like the care bears movie>>>>>>>>>>>Dark Knight and I hope that part 2 of that movie never comes out, then it's a completely different story.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:34 AM   #10
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Quote:
The statement he made was just THAT stupid that it called for that sort of response. It's like if I said the care bears movie is better than Dark Knight. Maybe if I said for some reason I prefer the care bears movie it'd be like ok, whatever floats your boat homie. But If I was like the care bears movie>>>>>>>>>>>Dark Knight and I hope that part 2 of that movie never comes out, then it's a completely different story.

Best. Analogy. Ever.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:38 AM   #11
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Kind of like when you said Bargnani is better than Dirk Nowitzki?

edit: I mean to elaborate (because after posting this semi-joke I know that's the next thing you're gonna ask me), if outlandish statements justify labeling someone as a complete moron and discarding everything they say from here on out, then I think by that same standard, everything you have said after "Bargnani >>>>> Dirk" would justify that same reactions towards you, right? "can I get an amen?" (in my Mark Jackson voice)

Last edited by bokes15 : 10-27-2011 at 02:48 AM.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:38 AM   #12
DJMason
High School JV MVP

DJMason is considered somewhat coolDJMason is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15

edit: I mean to elaborate (because after posting this semi-joke I know that's the next thing you're gonna ask me), if outlandish statements justify labeling someone as a complete moron and discarding everything they say from here on out, then I think by that same standard, everything you have said after "Bargnani >>>>> Dirk" would justify that same reactions towards you, right? "can I get an amen?" (in my Mark Jackson voice)

Hand down, man down?

God I miss basketball right now.
DJMason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:01 AM   #13
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15

nice
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:59 PM   #14
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorfan_dr07
You know that I am from Europe. I am confused. It's maybe a cultural issue. I thought that there are two kinds of people that like to "interact" with the NBA players after training sessions and training games: kids looking for autographs and groupies looking for ... well... sexual interactions. I wonder if you belong to one of those groups... maybe you are frustated because Bargnani didn't give you what you wanted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorfan_dr07
Drew League>>>Euroleague.
Yes, Euroleague isn't good for "interact"
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:03 PM   #15
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCardelle
You know that I am from Europe. I am confused. It's maybe a cultural issue. I thought that there are two kinds of people that like to "interact" with the NBA players after training sessions and training games: kids looking for autographs and groupies looking for ... well... sexual interactions. I wonder if you belong to one of those groups... maybe you are frustated because Bargnani didn't give you what you wanted?

Yes, Euroleague isn't good for "interact"
lmao you and beastnani are entertaining, i'll give you that.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: