Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 10-25-2011, 03:26 AM   #1
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is considered somewhat coolEuroleague is considered somewhat coolEuroleague is considered somewhat cool
Default Click here for my freshest bullshit

http://www.sportando.net/eng/usa/nba... ose_deal.html
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:31 AM   #2
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Derrick Rose Is Negotiating With Euroleague Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague

What a surprise... you're posting more bullshit. It says they were negotiating and now they aren't.

How are you not banned?
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:04 AM   #3
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is considered somewhat coolEuroleague is considered somewhat coolEuroleague is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
What a surprise... you're posting more bullshit. It says they were negotiating and now they aren't.

How are you not banned?

How are you not banned? Derrick Rose has been talking to clubs from Europe, as the article says. You tried to turn that into a way to state I should be banned. For posting it?

That makes it pretty clear that YOU should be banned, for being such a douche bag.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:52 AM   #4
L8kersfan222
Rip Samurai Swoosh

L8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryL8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryL8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

This isn't the Euroleague forum, how are you not banned?
L8kersfan222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:55 AM   #5
Locked_Up_Tonight
National High School Star

Locked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation here

Remember when Dirk was going to sign for a Euroleague team?

Dirk (while in Dallas throwing out the first pitch in the World Series) said that he was going back to Germany, and just stay in shape with working out.....
Locked_Up_Tonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:19 AM   #6
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Good for D-Rose. He wouldnt play well in Euroleague.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:27 AM   #7
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Click here for my freshest bullshit

title edit for the WIN
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:28 AM   #8
Rooster
Local High School Star

Rooster has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
Good for D-Rose. He wouldnt play well in Euroleague.

He will probably struggle in the beginning but once he adapt and learn how to attack, he will be the unstoppable version of Bo McCalebb.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:36 AM   #9
Droid101
3-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
title edit for the WIN
I love the mods on this site.
Droid101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:36 AM   #10
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:55 PM   #11
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

so much better than just deleting the thread
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:19 PM   #12
SCdac
NBA sixth man of the year

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Lmao. something tells me this tactic will work more than a ban.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: