Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2011, 11:15 AM   #46
Rooster
National High School Star
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,201
Rooster has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Pau Gasol: Lakers To Offer Juan Carlos Navarro A Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
Lakers should just start their rookie Darius Morris, this kid is a baller.

He is a good playmaker but he need to work on his jumpshots though.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:38 PM   #47
Hyman
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 404
Hyman has decent reputation
Default Re: Pau Gasol: Lakers To Offer Juan Carlos Navarro A Contract

Gasol is not saying that in the inteview.

No one of you knows french? Because Gasol is no saying anything similar to that
Hyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:43 PM   #48
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star
 
Deuce Bigalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 11,522
Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Pau Gasol: Lakers To Offer Juan Carlos Navarro A Contract

That would be cool, Lakers need a new PG, use Fisher for the 4th quarter and a back up and start Navarro
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:52 PM   #49
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: swag
Posts: 16,054
Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Pau Gasol: Lakers To Offer Juan Carlos Navarro A Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster
It did not take that long that VSpan realized he can't play a grown man defense. He got abused so many times on man to man. Jeff Van Gundy realized that he can't play. That's the reason VSpan is subbing both scrubs Skip and Head and behind on rotation. He can't guard a lick.
shooting 30% had nothing to do with it either
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:56 PM   #50
Hyman
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 404
Hyman has decent reputation
Default Re: Pau Gasol: Lakers To Offer Juan Carlos Navarro A Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
That would be cool, Lakers need a new PG, use Fisher for the 4th quarter and a back up and start Navarro

Gasol is not saying nothing similar to that.

The interviewer talks about Navarro, the recent MVP of the Eurobasket and asks Gasol what similarities he finds between Kobe and him.

Then he asks if he would like Navarro to join the Lakers. And Gasol answers saying that he finds it difficult that a team could be interested in him for a period of 3-4 years contract because he is already 31 and he also says that it will be difficult for Navarro at this stage, to take the decission of returning to NBA.

In any moment, nor the interviwer nor Gasol have the slight intention of saying that the Lakers will offer Navarro a contract. In fact, Gasol is saying totally the opposite, that he doesnt think at this stage any franchise will offer Navarro what he wants and that for Navarro it will be very difficult to return again to NBA

Last edited by Hyman : 10-25-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Hyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:01 PM   #51
Hyman
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 404
Hyman has decent reputation
Default Re: Pau Gasol: Lakers To Offer Juan Carlos Navarro A Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
STOP LYING.

Gasol is asked if he wants Navarro on the Lakers and he says that he [Navarro] will get a good offer.

STOP TROLLING

It doesnt say nothing similar to that. You dont know french.
Hyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:24 PM   #52
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor
 
Bigsmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: CHICAGO
Posts: 16,887
Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Pau Gasol: Lakers To Offer Juan Carlos Navarro A Contract

oh yeah i remember Juan Carlos Navarro

he a scrub.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:35 PM   #53
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,122
Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Pau Gasol: Lakers To Offer Juan Carlos Navarro A Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster
It did not take that long that VSpan realized he can't play a grown man defense. He got abused so many times on man to man. Jeff Van Gundy realized that he can't play. That's the reason VSpan is subbing both scrubs Skip and Head and behind on rotation. He can't guard a lick.

It only took you about 2 months to grasp that his coach was Jeff Van Gundy and not Stan Van Gundy (and only after i explained it to you about 5 times). Kudos. Of course you still have no clue as to who Spanoulis even is.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:37 PM   #54
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,122
Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Pau Gasol: Lakers To Offer Juan Carlos Navarro A Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman
Gasol is not saying nothing similar to that.

The interviewer talks about Navarro, the recent MVP of the Eurobasket and asks Gasol what similarities he finds between Kobe and him.

Then he asks if he would like Navarro to join the Lakers. And Gasol answers saying that he finds it difficult that a team could be interested in him for a period of 3-4 years contract because he is already 31 and he also says that it will be difficult for Navarro at this stage, to take the decission of returning to NBA.

In any moment, nor the interviwer nor Gasol have the slight intention of saying that the Lakers will offer Navarro a contract. In fact, Gasol is saying totally the opposite, that he doesnt think at this stage any franchise will offer Navarro what he wants and that for Navarro it will be very difficult to return again to NBA

Gasol said that Navarro should need to get an offer from the NBA, right after he is asked if he wants him on the Lakers.

Why are you trying to pretend it does not say that?

Last edited by Euroleague : 10-26-2011 at 10:01 AM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:40 PM   #55
Hyman
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 404
Hyman has decent reputation
Default Re: Pau Gasol: Lakers To Offer Juan Carlos Navarro A Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Gasol said that Navarro should get an offer from the NBA, right after he is asked if he wants him on the Lakers.

Why are you trying to pretend it does not say that?

He is not saying that. If you knew french and didnt use a translator you would give me the reason
Hyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:02 AM   #56
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,122
Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Pau Gasol: Lakers To Offer Juan Carlos Navarro A Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman
He is not saying that. If you knew french and didnt use a translator you would give me the reason

You don't know French.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:02 AM   #57
Hyman
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 404
Hyman has decent reputation
Default Re: Pau Gasol: Lakers To Offer Juan Carlos Navarro A Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
You don't know French.

Its hard to believe you in anything you can say in the future, when you are even defending something which is completely untruth.

I mean, which grade of credibilty you want to have in front of the people, when for everyone who knows a little french, the news you give and that you keep to uphold has nothing to do with reality.

I mean, if you say things like that, dont put the source.

I can never trust or believe a person who is saying me totally the oppossite thing of what the interview is talking about, and moreover continues to defend something which is written and is untruth.

Why dont you just admit that you misunderstood the content of the interview? Really it would be much better for your credibility instead of blaming people of not knowing french, when its pretty obvious that the one that doesnt know french is you.

Its impossiple that any media in the world can say that the Lakers will offer a contract to Navarro, because nothing in the interview is suggesting that
Hyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:04 AM   #58
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,122
Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Pau Gasol: Lakers To Offer Juan Carlos Navarro A Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman
Its hard to believe you in anything you can say in the future, when you are even defending something which is completely untruth.

I mean, which grade of credibilty you want to have in front of the people, when for everyone who knows a little french, the news you give and that you keep to uphold has nothing to do with reality.

I mean, if you say things like that, dont put the source.

I can never trust or believe a person who is saying me totally the oppossite thing of what the interview is talking about, and moreover continues to defend something which is written is untruth.

Why dont you just admit that you misunderstood the content of the interview? Really it would be much better for your credibility instead of blaming people of not knowing french, when its pretty obvious that the one that doesnt know french is you.

Its impossiple that any media in the world can say that the Lakers will offer a contract to Navarro, because nothing in the interview is suggesting that

He was asked if he would like to play with Navarro on the Lakers and said Navarro could with a good offer.

You can twist, spin, manipulate it however the hell you want to.

Last edited by Euroleague : 10-26-2011 at 09:46 AM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:39 AM   #59
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake
 
AirTupac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,654
AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pau Gasol: Lakers To Offer Juan Carlos Navarro A Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
He was asked if he would like to play with Navarro on the Lakers and said Navarro would probably get a good offer.

You can twist, spin, manipulate it however the hell you want to.

You're a moron. He didn't say that.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:45 AM   #60
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,122
Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Pau Gasol: Lakers To Offer Juan Carlos Navarro A Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
You're a moron. He didn't say that.

You are a liar. One of many in this thread that are lying.

Vous n'avez pas envie de le recruter aux Lakers si le lock-out se termine ?
(Il sourit) Il faudrait qu'il reçoive une offre intéressante.


Gasol is asked if he wants Navarro on the Lakers and he smiles and says he would need to get a good offer to play there...........
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:38 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy