Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-20-2011, 06:10 PM   #61
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Game Of The Year Candidates

My favorite game of the year is Skyrim by far. Batman, Uncharted and Battlefield 3 are all very impressive games as well, but Skyrim is just on another level for me.

It might be my favorite single player RPG ever. At worst its in my top 5 with a couple of the Final Fantasy games and Fallout.

Last edited by KeylessEntry : 11-20-2011 at 06:16 PM.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:44 PM   #62
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

skyrim, uncharted or arkham city
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:02 PM   #63
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Exciting gaming year.

What about Zelda? That is also a contender for game of the year too.

And Star Wars The Old Republic will be coming out soon too. That probably won't win game of the year, but it's definitely a shake in the MMO genre.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:39 AM   #64
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micku
Exciting gaming year.

What about Zelda? That is also a contender for game of the year too.

And Star Wars The Old Republic will be coming out soon too. That probably won't win game of the year, but it's definitely a shake in the MMO genre.

**** me, forgot about zelda, its just that I hate how it doesnt get the hype it deserves unlike games like mw3 (definitely nowhere near Zelda) or other games

but Zelda should be a contender along with the 3 i listed too
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:05 AM   #65
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Skyrim killed my social life...
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:19 AM   #66
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife
Skyrim killed my social life...

That's okay. Pretty soon, the Tetris effect will kick in and the very reality as you used to know will only be filled with NPCs who say the same thing over and over. Admit it, that last is already partially truthful.
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:46 PM   #67
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Had to pick up Arkham City for $29. No idea when I'm going to find the time to play it though. This looks like a beast of a game.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: