Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-27-2011, 10:06 AM   #31
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Week 8 Discussion and Game Thread

[quote=AboveTheRim.]I know you're into that whole 'white power' thing with NFL players, but come on, Hillis has declined from last year and he isn't THAT good.
[quote]

Come on, Hillis is battling injury and contract issues, and the offensive line for the Browns is banged up as well I believe. The Browns backup running back had over 30 carries last week and didn't even crack 100 yards. I believe the dude was a 2nd round pick so it's not like the backup is a bum.

Chris Johnson, who many thought was the best RB in the league or atleast a top 5 RB, is having a terrible season thus far. Do you think he's "not that good"?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:07 AM   #32
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Colts @ Titans
Saints @ Rams
Dolphins @ Giants
Vikings @ Panthers
Cardinals @ Ravens
Jags @ Texans

Redskins @ Bills
Lions @ Broncos
Pats @ Steelers
Broncos @ 49ers
Bengals @ Seahawks

Cowboys @ Eagles (SNF)

Chargers @ Chiefs (MNF)

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2ai38cx.jpgIMG]

going to get them all
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:11 AM   #33
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
Most of it is optimism but i just dont believe in San Fran. I dont believe in them, you know when a team starts out surprisingly hot and you just wait for the collapse that most of them inevitably have? That's what I'm waiting for.

There's a difference between an optimistic statement and making a bold statement.. Claiming the Browns will be 4-3 after this game is extreme optimisim at best. But then again, anything can happen, and when a person makes a bold prediction they usually take the credit if it comes true but never take the criticism if it fails to happen.

Wanna do an avy bet on the game?

Last edited by ALBballer : 10-27-2011 at 10:14 AM.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:46 AM   #34
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Romo vs. Vick, last ridiculous mistake wins.
you know that doesn't even make sense right? giants fans and their education
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:05 AM   #35
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
you know that doesn't even make sense right? giants fans and their education
i was making a joke about both QB's. You didn't get it? You want a retrospective on this season and Vick and Romo's incredible ability to give the other team the ball at the worst time?

so sorry mr. sensitive.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:13 AM   #36
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
i was making a joke about both QB's. You didn't get it? You want a retrospective on this season and Vick and Romo's incredible ability to give the other team the ball at the worst time?

so sorry mr. sensitive.
"last ridiculous mistake wins" doesn't make sense. your joke sucked.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:15 AM   #37
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The NFC east fan smack talk is always strong on here

I think myself, Power Glove, RBA, and Jailblazers need to start throwing some haymakers around. I've got enough Steelers/Browns/Ravens hate to spread around.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:18 AM   #38
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
The NFC east fan smack talk is always strong on here

I think myself, Power Glove, RBA, and Jailblazers need to start throwing some haymakers around. I've got enough Steelers/Browns/Ravens hate to spread around.
you guys (all afc north fans) are a bunch of soft ass bitches anyway.

see how I'm involving you?
Old 10-27-2011, 11:20 AM   #39
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
"last ridiculous mistake wins" doesn't make sense. your joke sucked.
i wonder which of the two mistake prone QB's in the Dallas/Philly game will **** up worse. Which one will be more careless and stupider?

Is that better?

and afc north stay out of it, sissy girl ball.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:21 AM   #40
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Maybe ill feel the need to talk trash when one of your teams can beat us in the playoffs.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:26 AM   #41
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nicely played.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:28 AM   #42
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

[quote=ALBballer][quote=AboveTheRim.]I know you're into that whole 'white power' thing with NFL players, but come on, Hillis has declined from last year and he isn't THAT good.
Quote:

Come on, Hillis is battling injury and contract issues, and the offensive line for the Browns is banged up as well I believe. The Browns backup running back had over 30 carries last week and didn't even crack 100 yards. I believe the dude was a 2nd round pick so it's not like the backup is a bum.

Chris Johnson, who many thought was the best RB in the league or atleast a top 5 RB, is having a terrible season thus far. Do you think he's "not that good"?

No, thats different. Hillis had ONE season in which you could make the argument for elite status, CJ has had multiple seasons like this. Anyways I wasn't claiming that Hillis is bad, I think he is a very good, tough running back. All I said was he's not THAT good (referring to him being the sole reason the browns will beat the 49ers.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:29 AM   #43
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
i wonder which of the two mistake prone QB's in the Dallas/Philly game will **** up worse. Which one will be more careless and stupider?

Is that better?

and afc north stay out of it, sissy girl ball.
That's a lot better

Quote:
Maybe ill feel the need to talk trash when one of your teams can beat us in the playoffs.
Western PA Pussy.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:34 AM   #44
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
There's a difference between an optimistic statement and making a bold statement.. Claiming the Browns will be 4-3 after this game is extreme optimisim at best. But then again, anything can happen, and when a person makes a bold prediction they usually take the credit if it comes true but never take the criticism if it fails to happen.

Wanna do an avy bet on the game?

ok, lets do an avy bet. loser has to keep it for a week. is that okay.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:34 AM   #45
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

This is getting good
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: