Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 10-29-2011, 04:36 PM   #46
Rooster
National High School Star

Rooster has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 2 NBA Players Already Cut In Europe

Paul " Poor Man Jack Haley" Davis. FTW

Put up a monstrous numbers today 21 points and pulled a mind boggling 22 rebounds.

I find it difficult to think a softie like that can muscle his way on the boards.

Well in ACB, a competitive Spanish League, he can.

Where is Jai?

Jai Lewis? LMAO.

Last edited by Rooster : 10-29-2011 at 04:42 PM.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 07:07 PM   #47
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well to be fair, Spanoullis (2nd greatest Euroleague player) got cut after averaging a career high 3 ppg on 34% FG.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 07:28 PM   #48
Rooster

Rooster has an OK reputation so far

Speaking of recycling scrub, one is living his college days at Gonzaga.

Ammo is still tearing it up 23 points 9-13 shooting 4 rebs and 4 assist.

Farmar said Ammo stop crying.

If you can't hang with the grown men.

Go to Europe and you are the man.

LMAO.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:33 AM   #49
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Well to be fair, Spanoullis (2nd greatest Euroleague player) got cut after averaging a career high 3 ppg on 34% FG.

Spanoulis was not cut by any NBA teams.

Word of advice - your troll attempts can accomplish a lot more when you actually get your claims right in your troll attempts.

Like, picking a Euroleague player that really was cut by an NBA team, instead of making one up.

I am sure even your limited brain can figure it out if you try hard enough.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:41 AM   #50
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
After heading to Russia to escape the NBA lockout, it appears DeJuan Blair's experiment with European pro basketball is over just a few games after it began. The team, Krasnye Krylya Samara, announced today that it has released Blair after four games, according to a report from Sportando.net.

As the team's GM explained, "DeJuan helped us to to get to the main draw of VTB League. It was the most important goal for us for the first part of the season. We thank him for the brilliant performances he had in these games."

And Blair seems happy with how it turned out. "My trip to Russia and the performances with the team have been great and very interesting for me. It will be an unforgettable experience. In Russia I have lived in a different culture and the girls are just incredibly beautiful. I found not only a strong team but also good friends that I will visit one day, maybe next summer."

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/10/...sed/in/2029887

Quote:
Blair has played 3 games in VTB League averaging 16ppg and 6.7rpg and also one game in PBL in which he scored 14 points and grabbed 4 rebounds

http://www.sportando.net/eng/europe/...uan_blair.html

Last edited by Quizno : 10-30-2011 at 02:45 AM.
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 03:26 AM   #51
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
First Dejaun Blair was cut from Samara because they could "get as good or better local players for less cost".

Now Devin Brown was cut from Prokom because "he is not good enough".

In addition to this, a third NBA player, DaJuan Summers, is rumored to also be cut soon from Siena because, "he is not performing well enough"..............

"TOTAL DOMINATION"

You are such a lying sack of shit.

How do I know you are lying? Because here is the truth about Blair:

Quote:
As the team's GM explained, "DeJuan helped us to to get to the main draw of VTB League. It was the most important goal for us for the first part of the season. We thank him for the brilliant performances he had in these games."
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/10/...amara-released

ALSO, you lying sack of Eurotrash, Dajuan Blair LED THE TEAM IN:

SCORING
REBOUNDING
FIELD GOAL PERCENTAGE

while on playing 20 minutes per game!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.eurobasket.com/team.asp?C...am=1756&Page=3

So shut the f*ck up with your Bullshit please you stupid c*nt.

As for Devin Brown, calling him an NBA player is a stretch. He played 11 games in 09-10 and played ZERO games in 10-11. So how exactly does he count as an NBA player?????

And he got cut for weight reasons, the same reason he couldn't stay in the NBA.

YOU SUCK AT LIFE,
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 04:57 AM   #52
Tha Catalyst
High School JV MVP

Tha Catalyst is considered somewhat coolTha Catalyst is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

SCORING
REBOUNDING
FIELD GOAL PERCENTAGE

As for Devin Brown, calling him an NBA player is a stretch. He played 11 games in 09-10 and played ZERO games in 10-11. So how exactly does he count as an NBA player?????

YOU SUCK AT LIFE,
doubt Euroleague will respond to this truthful post.
Tha Catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 04:59 AM   #53
King1991nba
I hit open 5-footers

King1991nba is popular on this boardKing1991nba is popular on this boardKing1991nba is popular on this boardKing1991nba is popular on this boardKing1991nba is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Spanoulis was not cut by any NBA teams.

Word of advice - your troll attempts can accomplish a lot more when you actually get your claims right in your troll attempts.

Like, picking a Euroleague player that really was cut by an NBA team, instead of making one up.

I am sure even your limited brain can figure it out if you try hard enough.

you are retarted...

this is probably the first time in my life I really think somebody is 100% retarded...

I'm from Europe, I love the game with all my hearth, I don't hate Euroleague, I watched every single game from this years Euroleague and I love both the NBA (best league in the world) and Euroleague...

But man, how retarded you must be to even think for one second that Euroleague is better than NBA????

I can't even imagine how retarded you are...

Just accept the fact that NBA is better, has better players and will always be better and continue to enjoy in Euroleague like I do...

You're opening this retarded threads and you want to show us that Euroleague is better with a fact that Blair is ''cut'' from his team...

I can't belive this...
King1991nba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 05:04 AM   #54
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 05:06 AM   #55
ukfan22
Great young streetballer

ukfan22 has decent reputation

lol told hard
ukfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 05:31 AM   #56
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

SCORING
REBOUNDING
FIELD GOAL PERCENTAGE

YOU SUCK AT LIFE,

"You're such a troll, that is not a reliable source. Dajuan Blaird wasn't even playing in Euroleague. ****ing troll man. Euroleague > NBA. Deal with it."

And this is him looking like Lebron: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRIGT...layer_embedded

"Could find better local players at a lower cost." LOL

Last edited by SAKOTXA : 10-30-2011 at 05:39 AM.
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 07:04 AM   #57
ballerz
Local High School Star

ballerz has an OK reputation so far

outside of dejuan blair their both scrubs. why should we be surprised
ballerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:27 PM   #58
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster

Make that 3..............DaJaun Summers also got cut.

http://www.eurobasket.com/Euroleague...?NewsID=246762

Montepaschi releases NBAer DaJuan Summers - Oct 31, 2011 (by Eurobasket News)

DaJuan Summers (203-F-88, college: Georgetown) is no longer a member of Montepaschi Siena. The Italian powerhouse terminated a deal with the American forward. Summers joined Montepaschi during the preseason.

He appeared 3 times in SerieA averaging 4 points and 1.3 rebounds. He also scored 4 points in a Euroleague game against Unics. It was not enough for the Siena team and they released the player.

DaJuan Summers spent last season with Detroit Pistons. He had 3.7 ppg for 20 games. With the same team in 2009/10 Summers registered 3.4 ppg and 1.2 rpg. DaJuan Summers is a product of the Georgetown University, where he graduated two years ago. He had 13.6 ppg and 4.1 rpg for his school as a senior.

Last edited by Euroleague : 10-31-2011 at 03:39 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:30 PM   #59
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Spanoullis ran back to Europe with his tail between in legs because he knew that his 3 ppg , 31% FG in the NBA would translate into Hall of Fame numbers in the Euroleague. He's dominating the Euroleague (well the highschoolers from America are) but he's up there with them.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:31 PM   #60
DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

WOW....that sucks!
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: