Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 10-31-2011, 03:34 PM   #61
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 2 NBA Players Already Cut In Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/10/...sed/in/2029887

After heading to Russia to escape the NBA lockout, it appears DeJuan Blair's experiment with European pro basketball is over just a few games after it began. The team, Krasnye Krylya Samara, announced today that it has released Blair after four games, according to a report from Sportando.net.

As the team's GM explained, "DeJuan helped us to to get to the main draw of VTB League. It was the most important goal for us for the first part of the season. We thank him for the brilliant performances he had in these games."

And Blair seems happy with how it turned out. "My trip to Russia and the performances with the team have been great and very interesting for me. It will be an unforgettable experience. In Russia I have lived in a different culture and the girls are just incredibly beautiful. I found not only a strong team but also good friends that I will visit one day, maybe next summer."

http://www.sportando.net/eng/europe/...uan_blair.html

Blair has played 3 games in VTB League averaging 16ppg and 6.7rpg and also one game in PBL in which he scored 14 points and grabbed 4 rebounds

http://www.vtb-league.com/en/player/7279.htm?sid=14733

http://www.fibaeurope.com/cid_KNce8j...ID_3123.h tml

You were saying?
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:37 PM   #62
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
You are such a lying sack of shit.

How do I know you are lying? Because here is the truth about Blair:

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/10/...amara-released

ALSO, you lying sack of Eurotrash, Dajuan Blair LED THE TEAM IN:

SCORING
REBOUNDING
FIELD GOAL PERCENTAGE

while on playing 20 minutes per game!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.eurobasket.com/team.asp?C...am=1756&Page=3

So shut the f*ck up with your Bullshit please you stupid c*nt.

As for Devin Brown, calling him an NBA player is a stretch. He played 11 games in 09-10 and played ZERO games in 10-11. So how exactly does he count as an NBA player?????

And he got cut for weight reasons, the same reason he couldn't stay in the NBA.

YOU SUCK AT LIFE,

http://www.vtb-league.com/en/player/7279.htm?sid=14733

http://www.fibaeurope.com/cid_KNce8j...ID_3123.h tml

Consider yourself OWNED
Old 10-31-2011, 03:38 PM   #63
KingRaptor
Can barely lace up my sneakers

KingRaptor has an OK reputation so far

your getting owned if you don't answer my questons
KingRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:41 PM   #64
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRaptor
your getting owned if you don't answer my questons

Why do I have to answer to you?

Last edited by Euroleague : 10-31-2011 at 04:41 PM.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:02 PM   #65
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

oh my bad, according to that first link he averaged 17.8 ppg in 22 minutes per game. legendary stats from dejuan blair, backup power forward in the NBA
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:04 PM   #66
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
oh my bad, according to that first link he averaged 17.8 ppg in 22 minutes per game. legendary stats from dejuan blair, backup power forward in the NBA

Points Rebounds Assists Efficiency +/-
Games
Average 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0
Ranking
Position: Forward
Height: 201 cm
Weight: 126 kg
Born: 22/04/1989
Citizenship: United States

It is this level of LYING and trolling that makes this forum unbearable these days.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:13 PM   #67
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Points Rebounds Assists Efficiency +/-
Games
Average 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0
Ranking
Position: Forward
Height: 201 cm
Weight: 126 kg
Born: 22/04/1989
Citizenship: United States

It is this level of LYING and trolling that makes this forum unbearable these days.
click the career tab to see his stats
Old 10-31-2011, 04:14 PM   #68
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
click the career tab to see his stats

Those were preseason games genius.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:15 PM   #69
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Those were preseason games idiot.

AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:20 PM   #70
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quote:
Those were preseason games genius.
just shy of 18 points in 4 games in europe. dejuan blair just dunking all over these euro scrubs. it would be more fair if we had our college scrubs play over there instead of just the NBA scrubs
Old 10-31-2011, 04:23 PM   #71
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
just shy of 18 points in 4 games in europe. dejuan blair just dunking all over these euro scrubs. it would be more fair if we had our college scrubs play over there instead of just the NBA scrubs

I posted his stats in official games. You were owned. If you have any pride at all you will just admit it.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:33 PM   #72
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quote:
I posted his stats in official games. You were owned. If you have any pride at all you will just admit it.
only people that got owned here are the 4 teams dejaun "legendary NBA backup power forward" blair smashed on for a career high 17.8 points per game on 62% shooting
Old 10-31-2011, 04:41 PM   #73
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
only people that got owned here are the 4 teams dejaun "legendary NBA backup power forward" blair smashed on for a career high 17.8 points per game on 62% shooting

Preseason games.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:54 PM   #74
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Blair lit them niggahs up

I had a substitute teacher in English who played in the Euroleague once. Just goes to show you how good you have to be
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:46 PM   #75
Positive
High School Varsity 12th Man

Positive has decent reputationPositive has decent reputation

Quote:
First Dejaun Blair was cut from Samara because they could "get as good or better local players for less cost".

Now Devin Brown was cut from Prokom because "he is not good enough".

In addition to this, a third NBA player, DaJuan Summers, is rumored to also be cut soon from Siena because, "he is not performing well enough"..............

"TOTAL DOMINATION"
Positive is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: