Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2011, 06:56 PM   #76
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Maga_1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7,043
Default Re: 2 NBA Players Already Cut In Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Spanoullis ran back to Europe with his tail between in legs because he knew that his 3 ppg , 31% FG in the NBA would translate into Hall of Fame numbers in the Euroleague. He's dominating the Euroleague (well the highschoolers from America are) but he's up there with them.

I'm not going to contribute for this thread i just have one question.
Aren't you from Croatia? Why the hell don't you like european basketball?
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:23 AM   #77
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,542
Default Re: 2 NBA Players Already Cut In Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
I'm not going to contribute for this thread i just have one question.
Aren't you from Croatia? Why the hell don't you like european basketball?


He's not from Croatia.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:47 AM   #78
Rooster
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,777
Default Re: 2 NBA Players Already Cut In Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Blair lit them niggahs up

I had a substitute teacher in English who played in the Euroleague once. Just goes to show you how good you have to be

Is your substitute teacher is Marc "Vanilla Ice " Salyers

This scrub was once the scoring champ in the Euroleague.

And has been trying out with Hornets Summer League team

And always get cut. LMAO
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:53 AM   #79
JtotheIzzo
OOOHWEE Cleveland!!!
 
JtotheIzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Cavs Bandwagon
Posts: 13,398
Default Re: 2 NBA Players Already Cut In Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
I take vacations in Romania so I can rent village boys

You owned no one, go the f*ck home ass clown.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:54 AM   #80
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year
 
fatboy11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,809
Default Re: 2 NBA Players Already Cut In Europe

So, who were those quotes in the OP attributed to?

How many times do I have to ask, Euroleague?
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 11:05 AM   #81
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Maga_1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7,043
Default Re: 2 NBA Players Already Cut In Europe

Rooster, for a guy that is always bashing european basketball you know so much thing that people from Europe don't know
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 11:40 AM   #82
Rooster
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,777
Default Re: 2 NBA Players Already Cut In Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Rooster, for a guy that is always bashing european basketball you know so much thing that people from Europe don't know

Yup most people from Europe does not know that scrubs like

Langdon, JR Holden, Mc Calleb, Batiste were NBA Summer League casualties.

They think just because they are rockin the Euroleague, they are good enough to play in the NBA.

LMAO.

Domercant, Jaycee, Carroll, Nicholas, Hines, Kinsey FTWs.

How the heck did Tyus Edney became a superstar in Europe.


He used to passed the towels to O'Bannon Bros.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 11:58 AM   #83
Rooster
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,777
Default Re: 2 NBA Players Already Cut In Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Rooster, for a guy that is always bashing european basketball you know so much thing that people from Europe don't know

Also you don't want to know that Jeremy Pargo failed to make the Bobcats team after his summer league stint.

And he went to play for Euroleague.

And we know what happened.

Another scrub making noises.

LMAO.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:04 PM   #84
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,542
Default Re: 2 NBA Players Already Cut In Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster
Also you don't want to know that Jeremy Pargo failed to make the Bobcats team after his summer league stint.

And he went to play for Euroleague.

And we know what happened.

Another scrub making noises.

LMAO.


Josh Childress was one of the worst players of Olympiacos history.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:06 PM   #85
Rooster
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,777
Default Re: 2 NBA Players Already Cut In Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Josh Childress was one of the worst players of Olympiacos history.

And yes he made the all Euroleague 2nd team.

Everyone from Olympiakos must be on the 1st team.

LMAO.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:45 PM   #86
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince
 
MJ(Mean John)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lakeshow
Posts: 4,254
Default Re: 2 NBA Players Already Cut In Europe

Okay;

there's no way that Euroleague guy isn't the ish Jeff guy.

There's no way.

The stuff Euroleague says and does is just ....

That or he is REALLY a human being who isn't very logical or reasonable.
Really? He does't post links, and only posts them when its information that isnt too important and when he makes insane statements says "I don't need to post sources"
If that was the case, why post links, AT ALL? Doesn't make sense.


It's funny, to hear the stuff he says and the comments he makes. Of course the nba is much better than europe basketball..
There isn't an argument that can be made that would be held as valid. There's a reason why the best players play in the NBA and the guys who cant make it in the nba, go to Europe and just become stars.


#C'mon now. Js saying.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:53 PM   #87
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,542
Default Re: 2 NBA Players Already Cut In Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster
And yes he made the all Euroleague 2nd team.

Everyone from Olympiakos must be on the 1st team.

LMAO.


Josh Childress sucked when he was on Olympiacos.

Last edited by Euroleague : 11-01-2011 at 03:56 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:55 PM   #88
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,542
Default Re: 2 NBA Players Already Cut In Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Okay;

there's no way that Euroleague guy isn't the ish Jeff guy.

There's no way.

The stuff Euroleague says and does is just ....

That or he is REALLY a human being who isn't very logical or reasonable.
Really? He does't post links, and only posts them when its information that isnt too important and when he makes insane statements says "I don't need to post sources"
If that was the case, why post links, AT ALL? Doesn't make sense.


It's funny, to hear the stuff he says and the comments he makes. Of course the nba is much better than europe basketball..
There isn't an argument that can be made that would be held as valid. There's a reason why the best players play in the NBA and the guys who cant make it in the nba, go to Europe and just become stars.


#C'mon now. Js saying.

That's not true. It's just an imaginary myth made up by American NBA fans.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:59 PM   #89
SAKOTXA
Great college starter
 
SAKOTXA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,701
Default Re: 2 NBA Players Already Cut In Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Josh Childress was an absolute SCRUB in Europe.

He was on the all Eurolegaue second team you *******. Do you people realize how delusional this guy is? Childress Avergaed 15PPG, 5RPG, 2APG on 52% shooting in EUROLEAGUE his second year with Olympiakos .

Oh and he averaged the same numbers in the Greek league, only on 58% shooting

Would you mind explaining how those are " One of the worst players in Olympiakos history" numbers you goon?

And i'm not even considering the fact that teams play at a much slower/half court pace in Europe. The games are usually in the 70s and 80s.

Last edited by SAKOTXA : 11-01-2011 at 04:09 PM.
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #90
Rooster
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,777
Default Re: 2 NBA Players Already Cut In Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
That's not true. It's just an imaginary myth made up by American NBA fans.

Anthony Parker lived it. He was like Hercules among those bums.

2 Euroleage MVPs
2 Euroleague Titles
Named to All Decade Team
Named as one of the greatest 35 Europe players.

He could have been the GOAT.

Unfortunately he got called up to the Major League.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:00 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy