Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-27-2011, 06:22 PM   #1
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Larry hughes wants to make a come back. Chicago bulls??

Quote:
"Obviously, I wanted to play," Hughes said recently. "At the same time I wanted to be stable. I didn't want to go to a situation where it was a one-year deal, or partial guarantee deal where at any time you could be out of there moving on. I wanted certain things after moving around the past three years, to different teams, I wanted something solid. If I didn't get that, I wasn't coming back."

But when he participated in the Impact Basketball Competitive Training Series last month Las Vegas, the 32-year-old Hughes said that he wasn't quite ready to retire. "I still got some game left. Having a role on a team, a contending team, is what I'm looking for. We'll see how it goes."

Which team would he fit in ? I think bulls can use him, seeing that JR smith is not coming back until next season.
Theoo's Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:40 PM   #2
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Larry hughes wants to make a come back. Chicago bulls??

Bulls would be awful with him. He's old, and probably not the defensive player he was then. Plus Keith Bogans probably has a better shot than him.

That's the problem if you don't have a reliable jumpshot, you just don't age gracefully.
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:44 PM   #3
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

don't see any team taking him for more than an end of the bench job
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:46 PM   #4
D.J.
College superstar

D.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputation

He'll be 33 in January. He hasn't played since the Bobcats playoff series. His defense isn't going to be what it once was and his offense has declined.
D.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:26 PM   #5
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rose doesn't need a ballhandling SG with no jumper. Bad fit.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:44 PM   #6
Burgz
Banned

Burgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this board

i call "short" everytime he even thinks of pulling a jumpshot hahaha
Burgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:10 PM   #7
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz
i call "short" everytime he even thinks of pulling a jumpshot hahaha

thats sad, but pretty spot on.

Bogans is basically a bigger version of Hughes except Larry can handle the rock. Larry Hughes gets injured often.
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:57 PM   #8
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cant see any team signing him.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:01 PM   #9
AI3Anthony
A New Era Begins

AI3Anthony is considered somewhat coolAI3Anthony is considered somewhat coolAI3Anthony is considered somewhat cool

why would JR sign a contract with no opt out clause? NBA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>chinese league
AI3Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:02 PM   #10
hoopaddict08
Decent college freshman

hoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected poster

More like a return to Cleveland. Who is their starting two these days?
hoopaddict08 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: