Originally Posted by B-Low
Pavlovic stepping up
Varejao leading the league in charges drawn
The fact that we play in the east
Larry Hughes' impact this year
The 4th Quarter
Not playing Shannon Brown
Acquiring David Wesley and Scott Pollard then not playing them
LeBron being overworked (huge risk)
Drew Gooden's patch of hair
1. Drew Gooden's inconsistency...
2. Damon Jones being a ********* one dimensional streaky spot up shooter.
3. Never posting up Z until the last 4 games (and he's delivered quite nicely)
4. Mike Brown and Danny Ferry are running Lebron out of town with their horrible personnel moves and lack of consistency in the player rotation. (Look at what they did with Shannon Brown. NO PT. 3 starts, and then back to no PT, is THAT how you develope a rookie?)
5. Donyell Marshall has disappeared again. Came into preseason looking in the best shape of his career, and then hasn't done crap on the court.
I'm still not convinced Varejo is the answer, either. He plays his heart out, and does the intangibles, but he doesn't put up stats to be a starter. He's getting a lot of minutes, but what does he do in the stat column?
Pavlovic has slowed his progress considerably, particularly since Gibson has been given playing time. To be honest I was never all that impressed with him. He showed the same flashes when Paul Silas used to play him, but he was never very consistent. (Seems to be a reoccuring theme on the Cavs, lack of consistency).