Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-31-2011, 03:42 PM   #31
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Demarcus Ware and big plays

Ware is arguebly the best defender in the NFL

without question top-5

you wouldn't find him off anyone's top-5 list that isn't an Eagle fan...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:43 PM   #32
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
You should actually read my posts. Where did I say ware turns it down a notch when things are important? Stop putting words in my mouth. I said Ware is a one dimensional player and one of the best pass rushers in the nfl

Romo is the one who turns it down a notch when things are important.
yeah, I did read your post and YOU JUST COMPARED HIS EMPTY STATS TO ROMO'S
Old 10-31-2011, 03:46 PM   #33
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yeah, I did read your post and YOU JUST COMPARED HIS EMPTY STATS TO ROMO'S

I was taking a shot at romo, not ware
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:03 PM   #34
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Did he get empty stats last night? Sure did.

Is he as good as his stats say he is? Yes, because I believe he's the best pass rusher in the league - which is the most important thing on defense that you can have.

He's not exactly going to drop into coverage and make plays there. That's a waste of his natural pass-rushing ability, so when he's not getting home to the quarterback it might look like he's not having an impact on the game, but he's as good as it gets from the 3-4 edge rusher. It's REALLY hard to beat your man clean and get a hit on the quarterback with the way teams are using the short passing game these days. I have nothing but respect for Ware.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:07 PM   #35
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Did he get empty stats last night? Sure did.

Is he as good as his stats say he is? Yes, because I believe he's the best pass rusher in the league - which is the most important thing on defense that you can have.

He's not exactly going to drop into coverage and make plays there. That's a waste of his natural pass-rushing ability, so when he's not getting home to the quarterback it might look like he's not having an impact on the game, but he's as good as it gets from the 3-4 edge rusher. It's REALLY hard to beat your man clean and get a hit on the quarterback with the way teams are using the short passing game these days. I have nothing but respect for Ware.
Not my fav poster but you don't let personal bias of me or posters get in the way of your opinions like others...I like that about your posts at least

let me say add that Ware's pressence alone is a huge impact...it was pointed out last night how Philly had to bring TE help on him constantly...he is alwyas drawing doubles...

And yeah he is more of a DE than a coverage guy...but he certainly isn't a one trick pony, he gets after the RB just as good as any player that isn't a MLB
Old 10-31-2011, 04:09 PM   #36
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Ware is arguebly the best defender in the NFL

without question top-5

you wouldn't find him off anyone's top-5 list that isn't an Eagle fan...
I would put him top 7-ish. I'd put Matthews, Polamalu, Ngata, Willis, and Revis as my top 5. If you're arguing him for top 5 it's in that Matthews spot, but you could also argue other guys for that #5 spot (Peppers?). Kind of dumb to act like he's top 5 without debate.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:10 PM   #37
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
I would put him top 7-ish. I'd put Matthews, Polamalu, Ngata, Willis, and Revis as my top 5. If you're arguing him for top 5 it's in that Matthews spot, but you could also argue other guys for that #5 spot (Peppers?). Kind of dumb to act like he's top 5 without debate.
he has been miles better than Clay this year...not even close either
Old 10-31-2011, 04:11 PM   #38
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

you're an Eagle fan and even you have him top-7 in the entire league though...so that says enough to me anyway
Old 10-31-2011, 04:16 PM   #39
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Not my fav poster but you don't let personal bias of me or posters get in the way of your opinions like others...I like that about your posts at least

He said Ware got empty stats last night. Like I said you are a terrible reader.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:18 PM   #40
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
you also said he is a one trick pony who is just a body out there...you said he makes no impact...you said a lot of dumb ass shit in here actually

call me when you hang out with more fags...
Old 10-31-2011, 04:20 PM   #41
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

I only remember 2 of his sacks last night, the strip fumble and another where Vick thought he had a bigger hole, tried to run and Vick stopped him a yard behind the LOS. Don't remember the other 2.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:21 PM   #42
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I say that he had empty stats last night and that I think he is one of the best pass rushers in the game, primetime goes ape shit

Carbine says he had empty stats last night and he thinks he is the best pass rusher in the game, primetime says good job for not getting personal biases get in the way

Must have been the shot at romo, probably just made him see red.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:22 PM   #43
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
I say that he had empty stats last night and that I think he is one of the best pass rushers in the game, primetime goes ape shit

Carbine says he had empty stats last night and he thinks he is the best pass rusher in the game, primetime says good job for not getting personal biases get in the way

Must have been the shot at romo, probably just made him see red.

Seriously!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:22 PM   #44
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Nice numbers no impact whatsoever.
Quote:
If he isn't getting a sack he is just an extra body out there.

Old 10-31-2011, 04:23 PM   #45
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: