Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-25-2014, 04:27 PM   #31
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: XBLA/PSN Games

Good bump, forgot all about this thread. Shovel Knight came to the WiiU, 3DS, and steam a little while ago. Does that oldschool feel better then any other game I've played. If you grew up playing games like megaman or ducktails you really should check it out.

Shovel Knight Release TrailerX

Last edited by Kungfro : 08-25-2014 at 04:32 PM.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:33 AM   #32
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shovel Knight got really good reviews. I may have to check it out.

A lot of these DL games are perfect size for my schedule.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 11:29 AM   #33
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Swapper is another recent game that's been reviewing well. Out on Steam/ps3/ps4/vita. I still haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but it looks interesting.

The Swapper - Gameplay Trailer HD PC
Old 08-28-2014, 03:08 PM   #34
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - While it is a stand alone expansion of far cry 3, it doesn't require the original game to play. Currently $5 on XBLA and $15 on psn. Awesome visual style, great soundtrack, and pretty funny. Not real long, but absolutely worth checking out.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Intro
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (Soundtrack) 10 - Sloan's Assault
Old 09-02-2014, 11:18 AM   #35
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I finished CounterSpy last night. Good but not great. If you're into stealth, you'd almost certainly like it for 10 bucks. It's got some replay value because you can't come close to maxing out all the goods in one playthrough, and since the levels are procedurally generated, it's not like you can memorize the layouts and enemies and just waltz through it after a while. Although I did find I started to memorize certain rooms. For instance there was a latrine room that had signs so I recognized it, so I knew what to expect for layout if not location of enemies. And that room could appear in any level.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: