Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-06-2011, 02:42 PM   #121
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: NFL Re-Draft By Gil Brandt

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
7:00 minutes till half time and already OWNED.
Do I act like this when I win a bet?
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:15 PM   #122
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Do I act like this when I win a bet?
you're right I apologize...to be honest I don't care the slightest of throwing this in your face...That was 100% completely targeted at GOBB who was...well you read it all I'm sure

I won't gloat any more, good bet sir...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:17 PM   #123
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
you're right I apologize...to be honest I don't care the slightest of throwing this in your face...That was 100% completely targeted at GOBB who was...well you read it all I'm sure

I won't gloat any more, good bet sir...
Good bet
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:18 PM   #124
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

please also take into consideration that this particular player has a special place in my football heart...lol

He could easily become my favortie all time if he turns into a franchise RB...over Deion even

I've watched ALL of this guys college games...there are so many NFL fans that are just now becoming familiar with a guy that I have followed for YEARS now...so it is very exciting for me, him doing it in a Cowboy uni no less...it is like my NFL dream come true...
Old 11-06-2011, 03:56 PM   #125
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

H0w was it directed to me?

Marlo bet you $200 for 70yds and you p*ssyfooted the entire time. Now the bet is $100 for 69yds + a moral victory for talkin him down 1yd while losing $100 in the process. Good job, brag it up. But you left $100 on the table for nothing. You cant rub anything in anyones face besides your stupidity.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:18 PM   #126
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

you're a tool...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: